Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
09-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
OR another how bout being able to load up a second or third shield on your ship instead of a console...

Or being able to run 3 EPtX at the same time...

Or having an extra Commander Boff...

Yeah I guess those hopes are preposterous....
Wow I can haz these, awesome possum. Are they in the c-store?....
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-05-2011, 10:06 AM
I already see the x.5 Tier team eagerly scribbling down notes on potential special gear.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I'd rather see a Klingon Torpedo, available for feds only, the needs no specific Torpedo skill, has little to no shared cooldown so it can be equiped 8 times and allows constant spamming, makes a lot of kinetic damage even through shields and has a special debuff that causes a secondary explosion.

But if it EVER is availabe for Klingons it should force the Klingons to level out crafting with EVERY SINGEL toon and should be nerfed.
Hmm....why does this sound so...familiar...?
Oh, wait.....

Good one
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I already see the x.5 Tier team eagerly scribbling down notes on potential special gear.
Well if they use the term Mav Cannons I'll be getting a nice check in the mail everytime they sell them. So do it!
Lt. Commander
# 35
09-05-2011, 12:29 PM
I'd like to see a Cloaking Cloaking Mine Launcher Launcher. It's a mine launcher that launches cloaking mine launchers that launch cloaking mine launchers that...

In other words, "Yo, dawg, I heard you like spam, so I put a mine in your mine so you can spam while you spam!"
Lt. Commander
# 36
09-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Mav Cannons > Tricobalt Cluster Torps?

And there goes dropping torps on another build. Damn the OP gods. My left pinky for a torp that's wothwhile.
Lt. Commander
# 37
09-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Eng cruiser. That is all.

Ok fine I'll bite. How about the Federation Liberated Scimitar Retrofit?
Lt. Commander
# 38
09-05-2011, 03:47 PM
how about a Death Blossom console
Lt. Commander
# 39
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewkeller
how about a Death Blossom console
FAW like a boss!
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-05-2011, 04:32 PM
3 ideas

"pew" weapons ground and space weapons that shoot out the word "pew" every time they are fired all shoots from the pew weps do 100k or more and always hit with a 10 sec cooldown and no gobalcooldown and they are not affected by enemy resists or buffs

"true AP weps" since ap weps in sto are not very realistic this c-store update allows you true physics based AP damage incuding multi megaton blasts/explosions from ap ground weps, to planet shattering kaboom space effects

( also along the lines of the ap wep update)

"true yeild torp weps" anouther new c-store update that lets you use torps like they were shown in the tv show (fyi a photon torp has a max-possable yeild of 50 megatons or more wiki tsar bomba to get an idea of what that would look like ) plasma torps get there super powered boom and speed back and transphasics become torps of **** that insta pop anyone that gets hit by them (edit the russians nerfed the tsar bomba suposed to have a 100MT yeid but they scaled it back to decrease fallout theres your coldwar history lesson of the day)