Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
09-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewkeller
how about a Death Blossom console
this is so OP. i just cant....stop the thread. just end it now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
09-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Hmm......

"Big Can of Wup @ss"
Universal console that grants the following buffs:
  • If you shoot it, it dies
  • To further show your power, instead of firing your standard weapons, once you have this buff, your ship fires nothing but giant boots that track the aft section of the target ship, showing to everybody that you're really kicking butt
  • If you heal it, the target receives the "shield of awesome" which turns the friendly target into a giant smiley face that laughs as people try to attack it.
  • Opening the can requires a 2 second channel, and you're protected from all harm by your pure awesomeness while you do so and after
  • Buff lasts until you log out
  • While you're opening the can, you automatically spam in local: "It's going to be legen......wait for it.........DARY!"

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
09-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
OR another how bout being able to load up a second or third shield on your ship instead of a console...


Or being able to run 3 EPtX at the same time...

Or having an extra Commander Boff...


Yeah I guess those hopes are preposterous....
I see what you did there...

"I have experimented; I have pushed the boundaries of magic further, perhaps, than they have ever been pushed."
-Voldemort


I want PSW Torpedoes... That can be fired with Torp Spread...

Or a Beam: Overload XI Console...

-BRJ
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
09-05-2011, 10:55 PM
* Extend At Will - Alternates from version 1 to 3, hitting every target within 7.5km every second for 15 seconds.

Most of the fleet nearly died from laughter just thinking about this ^

* Self replicating cloaking Chroniton mines (DS9 style).

* Fleet Support 2.0 - Has a random chance of summoning Veritas, Kedric, Ryan, Iceroid, Arwan or Sooky to the fight.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
09-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NohMalkiri
* Extend At Will - Alternates from version 1 to 3, hitting every target within 7.5km every second for 15 seconds.

Most of the fleet nearly died from laughter just thinking about this ^

* Self replicating cloaking Chroniton mines (DS9 style).

* Fleet Support 2.0 - Has a random chance of summoning Veritas, Kedric, Ryan, Iceroid, Arwan or Sooky to the fight.
* Fleet Support 2.5 - Summons Era.


Quote:
"pew" weapons ground and space weapons that shoot out the word "pew" every time they are fired all shoots from the pew weps do 100k or more and always hit with a 10 sec cooldown and no gobalcooldown and they are not affected by enemy resists or buffs
How about using Vixox integration:
Vixox Pew Pew Upgrade:
When you speak "Pew Pew" into your microphone while pressing the space bar, your DPS is doubled. If you say Pew Pew Pew Pew, it's even quadrupled.
Also, when you call "Target Hale", Hale ships explode. (Regardless of instance, and even when offline.)*
*Oh, damn, this isn't so much fun with him banned.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
09-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Pizza at Will 3 - backtraces opposing players ip address, and sends surprise pizza delivery to their homes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
09-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewkeller
Pizza at Will 3 - backtraces opposing players ip address, and sends surprise pizza delivery to their homes.
Clever. While the are busy eating pizza, their reaction times are slower or they might even go AFK, and become easy pickings. And eventually they get so fat that they can't even move their mouse.

Mustrum "Mhhh Free Pizza" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
09-06-2011, 06:04 AM
A skill that, when fired, causes the opposing team to randomly switch targets for 30 seconds and can only be cured by a lucky shot from a sci team. For added effect this skill could be chained by multiple ships so one can spend an entire match shooting random targets. Just gotta think of a good name for it...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
09-06-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewkeller
Pizza at Will 3 - backtraces opposing players ip address, and sends surprise pizza delivery to their homes.

Brilliant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
09-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
A skill that, when fired, causes the opposing team to randomly switch targets for 30 seconds and can only be cured by a lucky shot from a sci team. For added effect this skill could be chained by multiple ships so one can spend an entire match shooting random targets. Just gotta think of a good name for it...

Scramble targetting no, F'ed up sensors nope, green missile of lame sauce, closer, not jam sensors (I hate raspberry), oh oh maybe scramble sensors we need something like that.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:20 PM.