Lt. Commander
# 1 D'ktang belt
09-05-2011, 09:36 PM
KDF uniforms are missing just a few little things, First off the spiked gloves, second a holstered d'ktang and disruptor pistol. Also consider that the federation has a dagger belt, sure it does nothing and is mirror universe, but why. KDF should have had our dagger first. come on cryptic just give us the basics here, what the feds had at launch, plus what the klingon uniforms actually looked like, what klingons(aside form worf in his uniform) did not have a dagger on their belt.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Yes.
Where ismy sleeveless vest and REAL klingon hair?
<---
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-06-2011, 08:48 AM
+1 to all of this!

The d'k'tagh is as iconic as the bat'leth - I'd like to see it as a clothing item as well as a melee weapon. We may need new animations for the latter, but given that a lot of Feds would probably appreciate combat knives as well this is surely appreciated by everyone.

Also still waiting for a sleeveless Klaa-style vest - I had planned my Klink to wear one from day 1. *glances towards concept scribbling*

You know, I actually think the Klaa-vest could be used as a basis to create nearly all other Klingon warrior clothing we've seen throughout the movies and the later series. For example:
- add black fur undershirt, pauldrons and gorget for normal warrior outfit
- add metal corset, pauldrons and gorget for Duras sisters outfit

Should "easily" be replicatable in STO's customization as well, I think - provided there is a devside interest in updating our clothing selection, of course.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-06-2011, 11:39 AM
A nice sleek metal dagger sheath to be worn on the thigh for female orions would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I would not be nearly as annoyed with it if not for the feds getting a dagger belt first, the dagger is standard for Klingon uniforms. Also weren't the D'ktang and mek'leth both promised almost right after launch, i have not seen them yet...
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Heck, both where actually craft able when kdf crafting was on tribble for a few days. But vanished quickly again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
Heck, both where actually craft able when kdf crafting was on tribble for a few days. But vanished quickly again.
I keep hearing that, if that. If they worked on tribble, why the hek do i not have my dagger or mek'leth. cryptic, what was bugged so bad it could no be fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-08-2011, 02:54 AM
No idea, they where in the crafting screen, but i never saw them as actual items.