Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
09-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
Anyways, now that I think about it, I cant recall any of the three main Klingon teams *ever* being caught with exploits. Let's keep that up, as the same cannot be said about the majority of the Fed teams.

<3 Meline.
Well some of us, do have standards even if right now we're not especially good
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
09-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Well some of us, do have standards even if right now we're not especially good
Yep, dont worry about it, we know who you are
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
09-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
You say that your post is without hate, and still your saying your sorry for the flaming hmm

And what is this LF Vendetta that going on, your still trying to make a flaming war on the forums.
Hate, hate, hate oh Tide I see you have reall issue with this word. Maybe you doesn't understand meaning of this bad word bro. Bad Cuba is really nice and peacyful dude. Recently few things have happened which upset me very much.

- someone called few members of my fleet "cheaters" without any good evidence. Few good memebers of LF left the fleet because of repercusions of this "accusatory event"
- someone called my fleet LaCheateria - again without 100% proof (only gossip and rumors)
- someone called me a cheater what is strange cause I'm very squishy, I don't use macros, keybinds and other stuff. I'm in this game only for good fun
- someone with - i think - big ego issue reported me for funny and rly harmless picture on the forum (that was very lame and childish) I've never reported anyone in this game even when I recived rly bad pm's
- someone invited other members of pvp community on his Team Speak and told them that my fleet cheats and Cuba is very bad guy. It reminded me a kindergaten.
- someone's fleet was ganking only me on pvp and insulted me in my native language (very lame)

....should I continue?

I'm big boy and I think when some ppl throws baseless allegations someone must stop them. It's game, I know but even here we must keep the good standards.
You have to admit that I am a very constructive and I can forget about all this s**t very easy but....I think "We are sorry guys thread" should be ok. So QEW ! next step belongs to you. Everything should be good again Its' up to you and let's move on guys.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
09-06-2011, 09:13 AM
What baffles me is that the KvK queues are empty most of the time.

I have so much more fun when not chain scrambled/peng'd/faw'd/mined etc.
I have no problem dieing to a well timed alpha strike... but when it's a nasa chimp spamming spacebar... it's pretty lame.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
09-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
Hate, hate, hate oh Tide I see you have reall issue with this word. Maybe you doesn't understand meaning of this bad word bro. Bad Cuba is really nice and peacyful dude. Recently few things have happened which upset me very much.

- someone called few members of my fleet "cheaters" without any good evidence. Few good memebers of LF left the fleet because of repercusions of this "accusatory event"
- someone called my fleet LaCheateria - again without 100% proof (only gossip and rumors)
- someone called me a cheater what is strange cause I'm very squishy, I don't use macros, keybinds and other stuff. I'm in this game only for good fun

We had proof we confronted the players and they eventually admitted they had used the double shields, in or unintentionally. Case is closed wanna open it again ?

- someone with - i think - big ego issue reported me for funny and rly harmless picture on the forum (that was very lame and childish) I've never reported anyone in this game even when I recived rly bad pm's-

was not me ?

- someone invited other members of pvp community on his Team Speak and told them that my fleet cheats and Cuba is very bad guy. It reminded me a kindergaten.

Not true Leadbelly was in our TS where we talked in a civil manner

- someone's fleet was ganking only me on pvp and insulted me in my native language (very lame)

After you had bashed us said we where spammers with mines and such we killed you 15 times in a pvp was the leason right or wrong idk just our way of saying we dont agree with your style on the forums

....should I continue?


I'm big boy and I think when some ppl throws baseless allegations someone must stop them. It's game, I know but even here we must keep the good standards.
You have to admit that I am a very constructive and I can forget about all this s**t very easy but....I think "We are sorry guys thread" should be ok. So QEW ! next step belongs to you. Everything should be good again Its' up to you and let's move on guys.

We dont accuse ppl of cheating unless we have proof and we had it. and as I said they admitted it in or unintentionally.
Omg Jakub your facts are horible listen to Cap. Data and plz stop you hate and bashing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
09-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
Yep, dont worry about it, we know who you are
I'd so try to be a Goomba... but that would mean giving money to that evil cstore
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
09-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Jakub and QEW please take this to PM to hash everything out otherwise it will just get this thread locked. Jakub I know you told me what happened but the facts are between you and QEW and you guys need to work the through the issues. I really do not think this needs to be in the public eye.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
09-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Jakub and QEW please take this to PM to hash everything out otherwise it will just get this thread locked. Jakub I know you told me what happened but the facts are between you and QEW and you guys need to work the through the issues. I really do not think this needs to be in the public eye.
Agreed It should stop if Jakub have issues with us he should tell us rather than bashing in the forums.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
09-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Omg Jakub your facts are horible listen to Cap. Data and plz stop you hate and bashing.
"Hate" is your favourite word Tide? Tell me about it because it's really interesting. If every constructive criticism here on the forum you consider as attack of hatred, I see we have big problem now.
So there's no chance for simple "sorry and let's move on guys"?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
09-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
"Hate" is your favourite word Tide? Tell me about it because it's really interesting. If every constructive criticism here on the forum you consider as attack of hatred, I see we have big problem now.
So there's no chance for simple "sorry and let's move on guys"?
Constructive criticism is not hate, bashing flamming is. Stop it Jacob listen to your fleet mates lets end this. I dont hate you, you where the one startet to say bad things on the forums and removed me from you friend list.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 AM.