Lt. Commander
# 41
09-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Well, i certianly prefer dying of a well timed alfa, or focused fire, rather then spending whole match scrabled, fawed,penged,stuned,and killed afer all those trouble. For that i give u props. Tbh i had only one match agaist them,and i do remember also, pre guramba time,so pls stop acting naive, some of you. Anyways,whats WAS bothering me most, was all those opvp acusations,harsh words, provocations,without any of asked me on pvt,why the hxll my em2sh heals 180 facings. Like i was some newbie. I mean we were friends at that time,iirc. I guess my skills did bother someones,since i have been handeled that way. And i dont like collective guilt, so ill adress this post to furqq,and the other weakling who was sending "proof" of shield bug,which name i dont recall. Probbably because he is so good! Lulz! Tide, sometimes i really wonder what are u doing in the company of such as furqq. Time will tell. So furqq, or the other one,if u wanna tell me something, i would love to hear it in challenge match only. Cos that is LF way, having tag, or not. And that was what GF should tell you, nothing more.
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
and "They support SS, and due to my limited knowledge of game mechanics, i think this is a bad thing."
There it is again. Your special kind of self-confidence, someone might call arrogance.

What I wanted to say:
We always wanted to play without SS. Qew amongst others wanted SS to be in the rules. Dont care for the reasons so far.
Now, we are forced to play with and use SS to compete in the tourney and by that of course have to train with it, because we stoped using it months ago.
But now its the Klingon fleets (Qew amongst others), which are praised and the Fed PVP fleets, which are the bad spammers.
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Wow, this thread started off so nicely.
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanTom View Post
Well, i certianly prefer dying of a well timed alfa, or focused fire, rather then spending whole match scrabled, fawed,penged,stuned,and killed afer all those trouble. For that i give u props. Tbh i had only one match agaist them,and i do remember also, pre guramba time,so pls stop acting naive, some of you. Anyways,whats WAS bothering me most, was all those opvp acusations,harsh words, provocations,without any of asked me on pvt,why the hxll my em2sh heals 180 facings. Like i was some newbie. I mean we were friends at that time,iirc. I guess my skills did bother someones,since i have been handeled that way. And i dont like collective guilt, so ill adress this post to furqq,and the other weakling who was sending "proof" of shield bug,which name i dont recall. Probbably because he is so good! Lulz! Tide, sometimes i really wonder what are u doing in the company of such as furqq. Time will tell. So furqq, or the other one,if u wanna tell me something, i would love to hear it in challenge match only. Cos that is LF way, having tag, or not. And that was what GF should tell you, nothing more.
Did you not leave LF after that very hatefull fleet male you send out to your fellow LFers ?
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Did you not leave LF after that very hatefull fleet male you send out to your fellow LFers ?
Oh man this is not going to end well.
Lt. Commander
# 46
09-06-2011, 12:15 PM
I should log in again... man I am missing so much fun.

SS... just because its allowed in the rules doesn't mean you HAVE to run it... just saying. There are other ways to break healing... SS is just the easiest one.

Jakub, Tide... I have had the pleasure to know both of you... I would have assumed you too would be friendly... perhaps you should have a Drazona Costume off. Settle the beef like men.
Lt. Commander
# 47
09-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Yes, i left. Hateful to my fleeties? No. Hateful to one person who is destroying lf from inside? Yes. U should get right information.
Lt. Commander
# 48
09-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Yes, i left. Hateful to my fleeties? No. Hateful to one person who is destroying lf from inside? Yes. U should get right information.
In anycase lets stop it here like Data said.
Lt. Commander
# 49
09-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:

WOW don't hold back man. Please drop my ...er the name of who you think is destroying the fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 50
09-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Thaeus' new catch phrase "At least you didn't get sci spammed to death! "

But also, what is it with this whole "klingons don't spam" non-sense? I see a vo'quv littering my screen near every kvk /fvk.

Have a happy alpha day!