Lt. Commander
# 71
09-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Horizon and Parthos SoS loves flying against you guys your builds are tough and afterwards we are thoroughly thrilled win or lose.
Lt. Commander
# 72
09-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Right on Parthos. And thanks Cap Data.
Lt. Commander
# 73
09-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
3. OPVP in general. Whatever people will say it seems we all get along and have fun. Even if I pm someone I see in OPVP that is not on my friends list, and ask for advice or whatever because I recognize them from forums or matches, it is always met with good intentioned responces.
This^^

To those who thought up, started, promoted and refrained from moderating the OPVP channel, STOs PvP community owes you a big thank you! (And also all you jerks who write in OPVP, thanks a lot! )

btw: I heard Wishy left Cryptic for a job offering as Moderator in the OPVP channel... is this true?

Lt. Commander
# 74
09-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
This^^

To those who thought up, started, promoted and refrained from moderating the OPVP channel, STOs PvP community owes you a big thank you! (And also all you jerks who write in OPVP, thanks a lot! )

btw: I heard Wishy left Cryptic for a job offering as Moderator in the OPVP channel... is this true?

That would be @hivewasp
Lt. Commander
# 75
09-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Horizon and Parthos SoS loves flying against you guys your builds are tough and afterwards we are thoroughly thrilled win or lose.
Aww thanks there Cap'n Data! When we face your team in the queues, we know that its going to be a hard fought match, regardless of outcome

Keep that battleground honorable!

Cmdr Parthos
Lt. Commander
# 76
09-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi IvanTom long time no seen ^^

Pet the pets! :p

Yes I left LF, not because of the stuff with LF internally (The bad apple story), but because of other reasons. I wasnt satisfied with alot of aspects, Ive seen alot of things in the few weeks ive been there. Things which in PvP standards are not to be called honorable or principal and I doubt it would be the LF way. I dont see GF handling off all these things because they are still there unfortunately.

I hope the fleet will recover and become better then it is now. I saw alot of ignorance, lack of pride and honor. And now they lost some good players
Lt. Commander
# 77
09-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Hi IvanTom long time no seen ^^

Pet the pets! :p

Yes I left LF, not because of the stuff with LF internally (The bad apple story), but because of other reasons. I wasnt satisfied with alot of aspects, Ive seen alot of things in the few weeks ive been there. Things which in PvP standards are not to be called honorable or principal and I doubt it would be the LF way. I dont see GF handling off all these things because they are still there unfortunately.

I hope the fleet will recover and become better then it is now. I saw alot of ignorance, lack of pride and honor. And now they lost some good players
Do share MT, you have my PM
Lt. Commander
# 78
09-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
That would be @hivewasp
And a lot of others!

Personally, I was pulled in by a promotion thread by Minimax I believe. (if memory serves)
Lt. Commander
# 79
09-10-2011, 08:12 AM
This whole topic makes me want to ask one simple question..

Why can't we be friends?
Lt. Commander
# 80
09-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
This whole topic makes me want to ask one simple question..

Why can't we be friends?
ill be your friend!