Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 151
09-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Now that Cryptic is part of PW, will I be able to use Perfect World Cashcards, that are easily found in mini marts, walmarts, target, and other gaming/technology stores to use for my subscription instead of having to bill my credit card?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 152
09-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Sadly, the credit cap has not been specified. I think that is currently being debated.
Thanks for the quick reply.I hope that this will be announced soon since i just sold some stuff and dont want that money to be gone if i dont resub & come back later (like it was in Age of conan )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 153
09-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augtastic View Post
When the monthly c-store stipend begins, will c-store points be interchangeable between STO and CO?
"Promotional Points differ from Cryptic Points in that they can only be used in Star Trek Online. Cryptic Points, however, may be used across all Cryptic Studios' games."

---taken from [?] next to Monthly Stipend entry in F2P Features Matrix---
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 154
09-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Haven't read through the thread yet, so this may have been asked already...

Is there any possibility of combining the CO and STO stipend when STO goes F2P This has been suggested by a few people elsewhere on the forums here, and I agree that combining them would give another reason for Silvers to upgrade their accounts to Gold.


ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevaJedi View Post
"Promotional Points differ from Cryptic Points in that they can only be used in Star Trek Online. Cryptic Points, however, may be used across all Cryptic Studios' games."

---taken from [?] next to Monthly Stipend entry in F2P Features Matrix---
Yeah, I read that too.. I'm asking if there is any room for discussion to make it possible... later?
From the Matrix it states:

Quote:
Originally Posted by F2P Matrix
Jolan'tru
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 155
09-15-2011, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik


Questions:



Clarification please. More slots purchasable/earned/unlocked?



- Currency sellers can buy a 2 euro cstore purchase and be allowed to spam channels and whispers??
- Currency sellers can afk for 20 hours and then spam mail you about their great offers???
- Currency sellers can drop spam topics all across the forums just because they made a cstore purchase???



Thanks.
You can't be afk for 20 hours, its autokick (I think), and i think its active gametime they are counting, not AFK time
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 156
09-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Quote:
You can't be afk for 20 hours, its autokick (I think), and i think its active gametime they are counting, not AFK time
There will be a bot out first day that will automatically move you around enough to get past auto-kick.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 157 I have a question.
09-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
If you've got questions and are looking for some clarifications concerning Star Trek Online's transition to a free-to-play model, this is the place to ask them.
I have a question.
You say this here thread is to ask questions about F2P, well, that kind of implies there would be some answers.
So, where are the answers?
It's been ten days since this thread was started and not a single question was responded to by Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 158
09-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalin
Now that Cryptic is part of PW, will I be able to use Perfect World Cashcards, that are easily found in mini marts, walmarts, target, and other gaming/technology stores to use for my subscription instead of having to bill my credit card?
Dsthal said this could be a possibilty in the future, but not at the present.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 159
09-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethduck View Post
I have a question.
You say this here thread is to ask questions about F2P, well, that kind of implies there would be some answers.
So, where are the answers?
It's been ten days since this thread was started and not a single question was responded to by Cryptic.
To be fair, they did say this is where you can get answers for F2P questions. But they never specified from who. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 160
09-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Does FTP mean less new content? Less income = less work = less new content right?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:52 AM.