Lt. Commander
# 181
09-24-2011, 11:14 AM
free to play should just be buy the game, play for life. drop money at the c-store
Lt. Commander
When I was running around T'Ong Nebula toady, I saw there were about 10 or 12 others in there that seemed to all be doing the same thing I was. I generally Farm 8 to 10, then do a Mission, Rinse and Repeat.

If this goes Free to Play, the Player Numbers should?? Double? Tripple? Quadruple? Who knows?

If that happens, the Numbers a Anomalies will be Sorely Lacking for that volume of players.

Perhaps Dev's could give some thought to Increasing them Prior to or at time of F2P??
Lt. Commander
i Have looked over the matrix and it seems to me i will be paying more for what i allready get i feel that is a little unfair i pay monthly and im ok with that but now i pay more wen the game content is alittle slow from episode to episode i wouldnt mine the extra if the game hade new content every month and not just little things i meen new missions im just alittle on confused i hope i am rong
Lt. Commander
# 184
09-29-2011, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
When I was running around T'Ong Nebula toady, I saw there were about 10 or 12 others in there that seemed to all be doing the same thing I was. I generally Farm 8 to 10, then do a Mission, Rinse and Repeat.

If this goes Free to Play, the Player Numbers should?? Double? Tripple? Quadruple? Who knows?

If that happens, the Numbers a Anomalies will be Sorely Lacking for that volume of players.

Perhaps Dev's could give some thought to Increasing them Prior to or at time of F2P??
correct me if im wrong, but isnt it already possible to swap instances in nebulas if too many people are in ur area? why shouldnt there be more than one Tong nebula instance after FTP-launch?
Lt. Commander
# 185
09-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Can I copy my character to Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 186
09-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManSmells
Can I copy my character to Tribble?
No..

At the moment they are not allowing transfers.At least for a few weeks they said.

They want you to test the free to play as if you were a brand new player coming in with nothing but what the game gives you,so that means starting at the beginning with a brand new character.

Later they will be allowing character transfers to Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 187
09-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Thank you. Do you have to still do the tutorial mission on Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 188
09-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin tom whitworth
Right basically i need to know as sto is becoming free to play now Can i cancel my Lifetime membership And get a refund or will crypic only allow me to cancel my sub and not give me a refund? I need help here urgently,

Thankyou

tom
1. You cannot cancel your Lifetime account
2. You will not get an refund

You paid for the lifetime and you are stuck with it as they say in marriage "for better or for worse".

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManSmells
Thank you. Do you have to still do the tutorial mission on Tribble?
Yes you do.
Lt. Commander
# 189
09-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Again, thank you. It's odd that your the same person who helped me with my questions.
Lt. Commander
# 190
09-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Is there a new tutorial mission?