Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Maybe not really innovative, but what about a Picard Maneuver console ? It warps you on the opposite side of your target and letīs your target fire his next volley into space.

Please donīt kill me, Iīm too cute to die.
actually, a while back if you looked in the gamefiles there was a ability icon called the picard maneuver. I can't post it though, since its against the rules. PM if you want it i guess...
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Here's some I'd like to see:

Wide Angle Cannon Servos - Engineering Console - Extends all ship cannon firing arcs by 60-degrees (30 per side). Usable only on cruisers, battle-cruisers, and dreadnoughts. Bonus effect is non-stacking.

Wide Angle Torpedo Servos - same as above, but applies to torpedo weapons.

Angle values can be adjusted for balancing purposes.

EDIT: here's another one:

Synchronized Warhead Launcher System - Tactical Console - Removes all torpedo shared cooldowns. Standard weapon cooldowns still apply.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
actually, a while back if you looked in the gamefiles there was a ability icon called the picard maneuver. I can't post it though, since its against the rules. PM if you want it i guess...
The same was true for Antimatter Spread. I remember reading about that, and in the last STOKed, CaptainGeko mentioned that the Picard Maneuver and Antimatter Spread had been lying around forever and they didn't have quite a grip how to implement it. Now they obviously found an idea for Anti-Matter Spread.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEra View Post
i think you should leave the pvp forums.
You don't think this topic is good enough for the main forum to get more feedback? Or were you just making an assumption that what I said wasn't a positive thing?
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-07-2011, 05:07 PM
I was just think mainly about team matches and of course, it is much easieer to introduce an unbalnced skill for pve purposes. That is why I posted it here and I just don't know how to move it. I think it is ok for the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donlokiman View Post
You don't think this topic is good enough for the main forum to get more feedback? Or were you just making an assumption that what I said wasn't a positive thing?
You call PvE a 'positive thing'? Hah! But let us not do this in churchland's thread.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-08-2011, 03:03 AM
Advanced Firing controls - Beside providing a slight damage bonus, it allows you to set the timing of your weapon fire to be customized, creating firing patterns.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-08-2011, 04:06 AM
a variant of warp plasma that will ignite when hit with a weapon.

So like, the ability would spawn metreon gas, but looking like warp plasma.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-08-2011, 04:31 AM
You mean behave like in canon? Can't have that.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
You mean behave like in canon? Can't have that.
Because only Riker can do that?

That Son'a Isolytic burst would indeed be OP i guess.