Lt. Commander
# 1 A problem
09-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi I don't usually say much on the forums but I just wanted to find out if anybody else has had a problem in pvp with a red screen popping up to ask if you want to warp out,It's weird it was like a mission update in pve popped me out of cloak 3 times and wouldn't let me fire while it was on my screen. I kept canceling and just kept playing we won anyways and my stats were alright but I figured ask the pvp community first to see if anybody has run into this problem hopefully theres not a problem asking I dont know what the protocol is on this so if the Devs have a problem with me posting this just let me know, Thank you for any help( Oh and I didn't want to post a screen shot because it has the names on the other team and I don't want anybody catching any flack if this is a known exploit I'm hoping its just a bug -Fingers crossed-)
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Could it be that you have reached the map borders? This often happens in Arena matches when everyone is spiraling up to evade cannon fire arcs. (See my sig on flight angles about that issue).
Lt. Commander
# 3 thanks
09-06-2011, 02:14 PM
thank you for the explanation i'll check this again, I know about the being close to the boundary of the map this seem to be a different screen and I believe we were in the middle of the map but depth perception in this game can be a bit off lol so I' ll just chalk it up to that thanks again for the reply I just wanted to make sure there wasnt a new power or new console sold on the c-store that causes your ship to ask to goto warp lol that would be an amazing power to have lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-06-2011, 03:51 PM
was anyone on your team in red alert and someone popped a Fleet skill (like Sci fleet)? Does that still force red alert on the whole team?
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
was anyone on your team in red alert and someone popped a Fleet skill (like Sci fleet)? Does that still force red alert on the whole team?
Yeah and its effing annoying.

Ka'Ron: Grimm I am full impulsing to you hold on
Grimm: No Problem I can hold them off til you get here
Ka'Ron: WTF I got popped out of cloak and and out of impulse
Grimm: Huh?!
Ka'Ron: Hold tight I will get there I swear
Grimm: No Prob..BOOM.. Nevermind I died.
Ka'Ron: CCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-06-2011, 05:02 PM
I hate when that happens..the Red alert part..not the part of Grimm exploding..almost as good as Hale