Lt. Commander
ok so i have 2 VA's right now, and i have another character that will be a VA soonish... as soon as i pull my finger out and do it (it's Capt 10 atm) anyway...

i've bought the Advanced Neb, the Saucer Sep Galaxy, MVAM, and Gal X ships all on Cstore,

the MVAM and GAL X both come up on my Capt that i have them, but that i can't use them... but the other 2 are coming up that i need to buy them.... i logged over to one of my VA's and checked that both have them... yup they do....

i checked the website and both of those ships say they are unlocked, and the other ones say Free (so i've bought them)

my question is this...

are there certain ships, or ships in general that can't be bought account wide anymore... now before i get spammed "you can spend Emblems and get them on each VA" i bought them using CStore so i didn't have to do that, and because it use to say (but don't seem to anymore) unlocking this ship unlocks it for every Character on this account)

Cheers

PS Edit if this has come up before i couldn't find it in the Cstore forum.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Go to the shipyard to get your ships. I think the only ships you can get directly from the C-Store tab after the first acquisition are the T1 ships. (Connie, Oberth, NX). Maybe the RI, dunno, don't have it.

Otherwise you get them free in the shipyard. Also remember they are rank gated, regardless of unlock or no.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-07-2011, 02:06 AM
yes i know that, but why is it that it's saying i need to rebuy those ships which i've bought already, instaed of just saying that i can't use them (like MVAM, and Gal X says) or why it says "unlocked" on the web version of the Cstore instead of "Free" which means it's been bought.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-07-2011, 02:07 AM
Read above

^^^
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-07-2011, 02:08 AM
oh well, if they don't unlock when i get the ranks, then i'll complain via ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-07-2011, 02:15 AM
What I'm saying is, for ships like the Excelsior, Defiant / Intrepid / Galaxy refits, the only time you get them directly from the C-Store tab is when you initially buy them. After that they are still free for you to claim, but you pick them up at the regular shipyard ship vendor instead of the tab.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-07-2011, 02:17 AM
you know something....

i totally forgot about that...

if i remember right (it's been almost 6 months since i got them) you get the Galx via cstore, but everything else the shipyard..

thanks dude... gah... feel like such an idiot now
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Glad I could help. I've had that particular brain fart a couple times now and again. Its rare I level a character anymore, so its easy to forget.

I think the rule of thumb is, if it has a way to buy it with emblems you get it from the shipyard. Anything that's C-Store only you get from the tab.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-07-2011, 02:28 AM
this should be my last fed VA... will have one of each specialization now.

cheers dude