Lt. Commander
# 1 Simple Keybind question
09-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Ok so here is the question. I would like to bind all my offensive powers into one key that being the number "7" on the numerical keypad.

On my hud I have it set up with all three trays so no pictures of my bridge officers or anything just the pure trays. I have my trays set from top to bottom going in descending order tray 3 at the top, 2 in the middle, and tray 1 at the bottom

I don't know code and reading a guide on code is like reading a book in russian to me so if someone could make this simple for me so I can copy paste the command and tell me where to paste it into it would be great.

This will be in Tray 3 at the top, so here are the powers in order from left to right

Attack Pattern Alpha III, Attack Pattern Omega III, Cannon Rapid Fire II, Fire On My Mark III, Going Down Fighting III, Team Tactical I, Tactical Initiative III, Target Shields Subsystems I, and Tactical Fleet II

Please it would be so helpful if someone could simply type in the code for me and where to input this in the game to make this happen.

Thank you for any help the STO community could give me, and if you need anymore detail just ask and I'll respond as quickly as I can
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-11-2011, 04:08 PM
So no one wants to help then I guess
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-15-2011, 01:50 AM
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-15-2011, 06:54 AM
The issue with not reading a guide is that you won't know that what you ask is not entirely possible. Meaing that one press of Numpad7 will not activate all your powers. STO has a built in defense to prevent the "I win" button. So, while the below command will allow you to activate all powers on the 3rd tray, you will have to press it a few times due to the required delay between key presses.

/bind Numpad7 "+TrayExecByTray 2 9$$+TrayExecByTray 2 8$$+TrayExecByTray 2 7$$+TrayExecByTray 2 6$$+TrayExecByTray 2 5$$+TrayExecByTray 2 4$$+TrayExecByTray 2 3$$+TrayExecByTray 2 2+TrayExecByTray 2 1$$+TrayExecByTray 2 0"
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Thank you very much