Lt. Commander
# 161
02-24-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorize89
Yes seriously.

Depends on your view of wrong. Is it wrong to instead make a new topic on the same matter when theres alreadt a 16 page topic on it? Not counting the others.

Its kind of what the search function is for in forums ya know. To look for exsisting topics relating to your question or view instead of making new ones.
Because people will start reading from the start and usually don't notice that the information is outdated. You almost always see people make replies to posts made a year ago, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Lifetimers = no more payments

That is it.

Get playable borg in c-store.

$300 in the real world means nothing and does not entitle you to anything but not having to pay your sub.
Anyone can already buy the playable borg. Buy the LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 162
02-24-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
WOOOOOO SAAAAAHHHH!!!! < breathes heavily >
So what about the limits on being able to train this BOff in other Captain skills without being able to trade it.
Is there a way to make it tradiable for skills but not permantly transferable to another player.
Like maybe open its trade ability but make it only BOff slotible on the primary owners vessels?
I think it would be easier if they put a Ferengi skill trainer on DS9 where you can train your BOff in the Captain skills for Latinum.My guess is that they will add more 'unique' Boff's in the future to the ones we already have (Liberated Borg,KA science Borg,Breen tactical,Reman science,Photonic science,Android,Veteran),so it makes sense to give us the opportunity to train those Boff's in all the skills we want.Would also prevent the need for exchanging highly prized Boff's to get the one skill you want but can't train....I've seen my fair share of cries in ESD zone about people being robbed of said Boff...
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 164
02-24-2012, 06:49 AM
I find it amusing when people freak out that the liberated borg may end up in c-store.

When it was meant to be a Pre-order incentive to get the Lifetime account, a perk to try and sway people to get it before the game launch.

Then the forum crying started, and a few months later, all new lifetimes got it.
Lt. Commander
# 165
02-24-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
I find it amusing when people freak out that the liberated borg may end up in c-store.

When it was meant to be a Pre-order incentive to get the Lifetime account, a perk to try and sway people to get it before the game launch.

Then the forum crying started, and a few months later, all new lifetimes got it.
But there were many who were pre-launch LTS that supported it being part of LTS permanently because then it meant no to going to the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 166
02-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Strike
But there were many who were pre-launch LTS that supported it being part of LTS permanently because then it meant no to going to the C-Store.
But you see that doesn't mean anything, the point is, their word, is not something you take.
Lt. Commander
# 167
02-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Well, I'll apologize for using an exsisting topic, thoe like I said in my post, was asking if anything had changed in the 5 months since the offical statement which was a few pages back along with other peoples views, I assumed it would be most helpful for people to recap etc.

IMO. As people have mentioned, playing closed betas, lifetime perks, speical editions etc. Usually this dosnt give you exclusive content, it gives you the content early, much earlier then previous, you got to enjoy the benefits months or years before anyone else who didnt buy LTS.

I also dont see why LTS cant get new "early bonus" content to replace exsisting content as it becomes avaiable to all.

For example,

Roll out the Lib Borg Capt to the C-Store.
Roll in the Emergency Command Hologram Capt for LTS.

Edit: And give the EMC the unqiue ability that he dreams about in VOV: S6,E4. http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Photonic_cannon Thoe slightly less powerful lol
Lt. Commander
# 168
02-24-2012, 11:06 AM
As a rule of thumb, if you see a thread that is older than 30 days old (that isn't a sticky) it's best to make a new thread, if there is information you want to refer to from an old thread, just place a link to the thread in your new thread. As can be seen already, when old threads get revived people respond to posts in the first page without realising they are outdated and not always accurate.
Closed Thread