Lt. Commander
# 11
09-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Are you a lifetime subber,it's not clear whether you are or not, you're name's not blue. If not, why worry about exclusivity. If you are, you won't lose the Borg Officer, and since you got the Borg for free anyway, again, why worry about exclusivity.
<-- I fixed for you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
As an appreciative reward and gratification for having plonked down $230+.
and that's exactly what you got, you paid your money and got the rewards
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Please reread it, you may be missing something.
This thread probably would have gone over better if you had put the word "Exclusivity" in the title - because that's not what it appears is being asked by the thread's title.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-07-2011, 04:37 PM
The answer to the topic title is : NO.

The answer to your question on EXCLUSIVITY is ... ambiguous at best. At most it won't be for sale for cash to non-lifers but it could very well be an unlock in the game, or it could simply still remain a lifer only item through purchase of the lifer option.

Still, I'm not sure what the fuss is about. Did you actually pay money for exclusivity rather than the actual product? And if you did, did it say anywhere that the exclusivity in question would remain exclusive for that LIFETIME? I don't think so.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-07-2011, 04:41 PM
wow people still care about "exclusives".. ?

I don't even have a game char with the borg.. thats how much I care about this... compared to a alien chat, the borg sucks stats wise...
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
This thread probably would have gone over better if you had put the word "Exclusivity" in the title - because that's not what it appears is being asked by the thread's title.
Ok, I can edit that.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-07-2011, 04:42 PM
To all the people that keep saying that Lifers did not pay for the Liberated Borg and can't complain, let me ask you, how are you justified complaining about lack of content?

I don't see where it says that when you buy a subscription to STO you are entitled to new content of a high enough quality every month?

Now, lets say it does guarantee that, well if they change the terms of service, are you still gonna complain if there isn't any or are you going to just be like, "well i didn't pay for it so no biggie?"

I'm curious if anybody will even answer.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
To all the people that keep saying that Lifers did not pay for the Liberated Borg and can't complain, let me ask you, how are you justified complaining about lack of content?

I don't see where it says that when you buy a subscription to STO you are entitled to new content of a high enough quality every month?

Now, lets say it does guarantee that, well if they change the terms of service, are you still gonna complain if there isn't any or are you going to just be like, "well i didn't pay for it so no biggie?"

I'm curious if anybody will even answer.
How are Liberated Borg and lack of content connected?
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
How are Liberated Borg and lack of content connected?
Both are things given to a group of people that is in no way legally allowed to them, and yet one is tolerated to complain if it is changed or lack of, why is one okay and the other not?

I know, its something you care about so now its different I bet. I'm pretty sure you pay for server access, not content. So, how should anyone be allowed to complain about content lacking?
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
and that's exactly what you got, you paid your money and got the rewards
And it's exactly what will be taken away if Cryptic does this, and I will not have gotten, as a result.
Closed Thread