Lt. Commander
# 1 Issue with foundry
09-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Hi guys having an issue andjust wanted to see if it was something I was doing wrong.

I'm trying to create a mission where a small cadrassion faction are trying to dystroy DS9.
The first thing I'm having trouble with is there are no cardassion ships to choose from. However I did find one keldon class ship under battleship 1 in the true way tab. Great I thought and added 5 of them but when I test the mission I have 1 keldon and 4 jem hadar battleships. No matte what I do I can only get 1 keldon.

The other issue is with communication pop ups.
I want a message from starfleet at the start and a message from DS9 as you approach it. But the communications always goes the other way. I get the DS9 message first and then the message from starfleet. I sawaped the text around in the boxes but it still comes up *** about face.

Any thoughts on these issues.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny View Post
Hi guys having an issue andjust wanted to see if it was something I was doing wrong.

I'm trying to create a mission where a small cadrassion faction are trying to dystroy DS9.
The first thing I'm having trouble with is there are no cardassion ships to choose from. However I did find one keldon class ship under battleship 1 in the true way tab. Great I thought and added 5 of them but when I test the mission I have 1 keldon and 4 jem hadar battleships. No matte what I do I can only get 1 keldon.

The other issue is with communication pop ups.
I want a message from starfleet at the start and a message from DS9 as you approach it. But the communications always goes the other way. I get the DS9 message first and then the message from starfleet. I sawaped the text around in the boxes but it still comes up *** about face.

Any thoughts on these issues.

Thanks
Not sure if you can do anything on the True Way squadron issue, but you can set your dialogue pop-up to trigger at a reach marker and get the Starfleet message prior to reaching DS9 and prompting that message. Not sure how you have them coming up in the storyline to provide further advice, but hopefully this will help.