1) Will you be looking into more restrictions for Silver players and/or more perks for Gold players for the F2P conversion; many of the subscribers/Lifers are not happy with what little they get over a Silver player (which is 1 character slot, 24 inventory slots, 36 bank slots, 400 CP and mission create abilities in the often broken Foundry system)
2) Tangentially related to Question #1; When will fixes to the Foundry tools and updates to art assets occur, as well as continuing support for the Foundry by Cryptic staff? The Foundry has become the red-headed stepcchild of STO up there with lack of KDF content and ANY significant content additions to the game in the past 6 months (and no, Shooter Mode and Vivox voice chat are NOT considered content).
3) With the F2P setup potentially bringing in new numbers of griefers, can you put some anti-griefing measures into place BEFORE F2P occurs (such as remove Explosive Party Poppers to re-release at 2-yr anniversary and set to a 30 day decay timer, suppression of turret/device abilities as well as targettable abilities like Nanite Health Monitor in social areas barring area events like Borg ground invasion events where they'd be turned on for a total of one minute before the event starts and shut off again one minute after the event ends, inability to activate Fire Suppression Device in a social area) in an effort to stave off any massive increase of harrassment tickets that could occur? Social areas include ESD, SFA, KA, First City, SB 39, Risa, Defera, Drozana and DS9 (including Quark's).
4) Will any ships bought in the C-Store before the F2P conversion as character unlocks be converted to account unlocks as they will become once F2P launches? In other words, if I buy the Galaxy Refit pre-F2P for one character, will it then be available to ALL characters that hit Tier 4 ships after F2P launches or will it have to be repurchased to make it an account unlock?
5) Since you're probably tired of hearing the STO meme "Where's Sulu?", a new question must be asked... where's Data?
1) Can we look forward to being able to swap Bridge Officer layouts with ship skins (ie put the BO layout of the Excelsior with the Sovereign Class skin)
2) Can we expect more universal devices as the ship consoles coming out are class specific and frankly annoying
3) When can we get certain unused maps like The Vault maps be converted for PVP? Or ground PVP like the map for Cutting the Chord? I can imagine this as a daily and as a repeatable mission for accolades and retrieve very rare and rare items + unique schematics.
4) When can we see other sections of Sol System (Utopia Planitia Fleetyards, Jupiter Station)
5) What happened to the Enterprise-E?