Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 The Bridge ???
09-08-2011, 11:58 AM
This is the Captain... Umm How do I get to the bridge???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC113_ View Post
This is the Captain... Umm How do I get to the bridge???
Not sure if new, or if troll...

Look at your minimap in the top right-hand corner while in sector space.

Under the "?" there is a downward-pointing arrow.

Click that, then "Visit the Bridge."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-08-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royobannon View Post
Not sure if new, or if troll...

Look at your minimap in the top right-hand corner while in sector space.

Under the "?" there is a downward-pointing arrow.

Click that, then "Visit the Bridge."
Heh, only in sto do captains have to 'beam' in and out of their own bridge
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royobannon View Post
Not sure if new, or if troll...

Look at your minimap in the top right-hand corner while in sector space.

Under the "?" there is a downward-pointing arrow.

Click that, then "Visit the Bridge."
I'm REALLY green been playing two days.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royobannon View Post
Not sure if new, or if troll...
That's one of those things that vets just know, but forget that they learned about it from another vet (in game chat or forums) because it isn't covered in the tutorial.

Be aware though that the bridge is currently bugged and you'll see multiple copies of your bridge officers (BOFFs).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
That's one of those things that vets just know, but forget that they learned about it from another vet (in game chat or forums) because it isn't covered in the tutorial.

Be aware though that the bridge is currently bugged and you'll see multiple copies of your bridge officers (BOFFs).
Too true; forgive my impertinence.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
09-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC113_ View Post
I'm REALLY green been playing two days.
But why does it list your join date as Feb 2009 below your name then?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
09-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman1604 View Post
But why does it list your join date as Feb 2009 below your name then?
May have joined the forums back then, but didn't actually start playing until "two days" ago.... The reverse is true for me in CoH. Started playing in 2007, but didn't join the forums until 2009, which is what's shown as my join date.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:54 AM.