Lt. Commander
# 11
09-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Wow! 45 Years! Man, how time fly's!
Congratualtions Star Trek!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12 Nada?
09-08-2011, 06:57 PM
You guys didn't even give us a cstore sale for this anniversary? No Q bonus? Nothing?

You guys dropped the ball on this occasion. Smack yourselves with a wet noodle.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed. Something like this should have been met with just a LITTLE more fanfare.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Well, 45 Years. Thats brilliant. Even if not all what is called Star Trek was good in my opinion, ( i hate JJ-prise ) i love Trek for as long as i can remember. I hope that new Show will become reality. To the next 45 Years. *raises his Glas of Saurian Brandy*

Oh and Cryptic, no Event, no FE Series, no Q-Boost, not even a special C-Store item? Really? Well, i am not surprised to be honest. I have expected that they drop the Ball on this. But its kinda sad to see that i was right with my expectations.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-08-2011, 09:01 PM
While I appreciate this topic, I was really hoping that you guys (Cryptic) would have some kind of event to honor this day. dStahl even said a few weeks ago that he would have something planned and here we are and nothing. I know you guys had a lot of stuff going on with the F2P info being released but I am a little disappointed that the only thing we see from you guys about the 45th Anniversary was this small post.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Happy Birthyday Star Trek!
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
The Star Trek Online team would like to wish Star Trek a happy 45th Anniversary! You can reminisce at StarTrek.com and talk about it in the forums.

Link to the news article.
Happy B-Day Star Trek!

On a completely random but need to satisfy my curiosity note:

Are you and Red_Ice big "Ocarina of Time" fans?
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Better late than sorry: Happy Birthday.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Well, 45 Years. Thats brilliant. Even if not all what is called Star Trek was good in my opinion, ( i hate JJ-prise ) i love Trek for as long as i can remember. I hope that new Show will become reality. To the next 45 Years. *raises his Glas of Saurian Brandy*

Oh and Cryptic, no Event, no FE Series, no Q-Boost, not even a special C-Store item? Really? Well, i am not surprised to be honest. I have expected that they drop the Ball on this. But its kinda sad to see that i was right with my expectations.
Eh well Cryptic seems to be getting a lot better at the short notice appeasing and the weekend is just about to hit so you never know they may pull a rabbit out of their hats. I'd be happy with an early release of KDF content like a new type of sortie to grind I will raise the bottles of bloodwine since I can replicate them

(BTW Though I am hoping for some like beta ursae KDF sorties raiding shipyards and such like in the episode where they destroyed that one for Jadzia )
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Happy 45th, I hope to live through at least 45 more years of Star Trek!

Hip Hip, Huzzah!
Hip Hip, Huzzah!
Hip Hip, Huzzah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
Better late than sorry: Happy Birthday.

Regards,
Rachel
That is awesome! I usually do not care much for compilations like this, but the music and all the scenes were perfect together! Well done to the author!