Lt. Commander
Any chance of disabling the display of account names in-game once it goes F2P? More (free) players in the game will naturally increase people trying to get into accounts and paying customers will be a big target.

Or at least not allow Silver players to see account names?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaByte View Post
Any chance of disabling the display of account names in-game once it goes F2P? More (free) players in the game will naturally increase people trying to get into accounts and paying customers will be a big target.

Or at least not allow Silver players to see account names?
No one sees your account name. Anyone in the world can see your screen name, and now that they know you are trying to hide itt they have written it down.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-09-2011, 10:11 AM
There are people who registered their accounts before there was a screen name option.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-09-2011, 10:23 AM
[quote=ManaByte;3747999]Any chance of disabling the display of account names in-game once it goes F2P? More (free) players in the game will naturally increase people trying to get into accounts and paying customers will be a big target.

I think he means his handle. I think when we go F2P hiding our handles is going to be critical.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
There are people who registered their accounts before there was a screen name option.
And they can get it changed, in fact that is the one thing they don't give you any problem about. Contact support and they will change the @name of course like I said talking about it in an open forum instead of going to support only tell everyone that you have the same name for both...
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-09-2011, 10:33 AM
[quote=tsabonayev]
Quote:

I think he means his handle. I think when we go F2P hiding our handles is going to be critical.
---like I said anyone that wants to look at this board sees your @handle
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-09-2011, 10:59 AM
[quote=CapnBludd;3748243]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev

---like I said anyone that wants to look at this board sees your @handle
YEP! I guess if we really need to hide @Handles, we need to shut down the Forum, Cause it is Full of them!