Lt. Commander
# 101
09-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_Jellico
http://www.cbs.com/info/user_service...lobal_form.php

I rep I spoke with said for Star Trek IP, you should select "Other - Not Listed", and begin your comment with:

Star Trek Intellectual Property - Games

And then post your comment. She said that gets it routed to the right department.

Happy posting!
TYSVM. Now I feel I can do more than just vote with my wallet.
I didn't feel very happy posting, but I did feel it was necessary.

-1 very very very very VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRY dissatisfied customer.
Lt. Commander
1. Question: When are we getting proper rank pins for the TWOK uniforms?

2. Question: When will the 'attack-of-the-clones' issue be fixed on our bridges and observation deck during our diplomacy missions?
Lt. Commander
# 103
09-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Are the bathroom's in our captain's quarters ever going to be enterable?
Lt. Commander
# 104
09-11-2011, 09:28 PM
So when are we going to get the content promised, and not the fluff you've been giving us?
Lt. Commander
# 105
09-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_Jellico
http://www.cbs.com/info/user_service...lobal_form.php

I rep I spoke with said for Star Trek IP, you should select "Other - Not Listed", and begin your comment with:

Star Trek Intellectual Property - Games

And then post your comment. She said that gets it routed to the right department.

Happy posting!
Thanks so much for this! I have already submitted a comment.

As for the contents of this Ask Cryptic:

The timelines not only do not add up, they strain credulity. You are going to Beta Test the DOFF system, Free-to-play, AND the Featured Episode, all by late October? You have 40 days to get everything, INCLUDING a change in the monetary system all live?

*Shakes Head in Disbelief*
Lt. Commander
# 106 Slight oversight.
09-11-2011, 11:34 PM
On the discussion of adding worlds, to explore, the game is missing one major canon location. Screw Ferenginar... where's the Rigel System, home to Rigelians and of course a major Federation Colony. Two or Three habitable planets in the one star system to theoretically build, populate and blend into the Universe.

...ohh, and after visiting Risa, I didn't see a single Horgon.
Lt. Commander
# 107
09-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Q: HeathenStorm: Has there been any progress toward selling account-wide Bridge Officer, Ship, Bank and Inventory slot unlocks on the C-Store?

A: Slots are going to remain as character based unlocks
Was anyone surprised...? :p
Lt. Commander
# 108
09-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Would only like to know when you all will start enforcing the RULES OF CONDUCT regarding player and ship names.

Might as well get rid of the Rules of Conduct if they are not going to be enforced...seems trivial to some but this game sure as heck is not WOW / SWG / *** / FF XIII / GW / EQ1 / EQ2... ect....
Lt. Commander
# 109
09-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Policing needs a Proper Ratio of Officer to Citizen Matrix

< Me 4.0 in police Organization and Administration College Class > Cryptic Great People for the Staffing..

We must have a simple understanding here.. the Rules of good Taste should rule out. I recommend many Podcast officers My Fleet leadership and Allies that are Fair to the maxx to the extreme.
Lt. Commander
# 110
09-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Nevermind ...... I thought about what I wrote and decided I didn't agree with it. If something was bought at a previous time and now it is going to be free does not change the fact that I decided to buy it and have used it for X amount of time already. I do not deserve any type of refund or "Gift" ....

If I buy a TV today and in 5 months Sony decides to give away TV"s for free it does not means I can get my money back and go get the Free TV ....

It does means I can go get one of the Free TV's and have 2, but it does nothing to the previous purchase ......