Lt. Commander
# 121
09-14-2011, 02:22 AM
are there any plans to bring out the next playable race in the near future? as i am eager to get my hands on a valdore class bird of prey if it's the romulan faction that people have been talking about
Lt. Commander
# 122 Feed us...
09-14-2011, 06:19 AM
Hay Can you guys hear us....WHERES THE BEEF????....the STO Universe is hungrey for new content....FEED US!!!! FEED US NOW plz....!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 123
09-14-2011, 12:08 PM
they cant hear us they are all to busy either bringing out more content for champions or gettin to excited over F2P :/
Lt. Commander
# 124
09-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Qapla'! Or so it would seem
Lt. Commander
# 125
09-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_funky
are there any plans to bring out the next playable race in the near future? as i am eager to get my hands on a valdore class bird of prey if it's the romulan faction that people have been talking about
I'd hope that they would finish building the Klingon content, before they release another faction.
Lt. Commander
# 126
09-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I'd hope that they would finish building the Klingon content, before they release another faction.
I would expect they will finish the KDF side first before any other faction. From my observations they were constantly rushed into developing content, and then after that were not given the resources to make necessary repairs to things that were broken (or time restraints from making things better than they are or were) in result of the rush job they were forced to do. We can already see some of the advantages Cryptic has when they are given the necessary resources. Patience is a Virtue There are still plenty of things already created for us to do along with the Red Alerts while we wait
Lt. Commander
# 127 Content
09-15-2011, 05:26 AM
Thank you for answering my question over the content. I cannot say I am happy with the answer as I subbed 3 month on the impression that there would be new content (FE, Doffs etc..) and work ongoing from the start of Season 4. It is little surprise the game is going F2P as you cannot appear to deliver new content. Still cracking little game and I have enjoyed playing it - just please stop promising big with the content.
Lt. Commander
# 128
09-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Another cryptic ask like everyone else, just things that is going to come soon that never come, promises and more promises that are repeated from one year ago.
Lt. Commander
# 129 None
09-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Nevermind; I meant to post this in a defferent thread
Lt. Commander
# 130
09-22-2011, 05:27 AM
Here are some of my wishes for the Game (Sorry about my Bad English but i am German)
-More Uniforms for KDF Species +COntent
-More FED Uniform Set like the Jupiter Variant (Including belts)
-THe Option to chose WIndows and Escape Pods in the Ship Design Screen separate.
-When will we see more Ship Costumes for the KDF Site.
-A Option in the C-STore to Buy Costumes Separate form the alternate Ship Variants
-Please more Storyline Elements!
-Last Featured Episode was ok so please improve Storytelling (make it more like we Watching TV,Its so Boring to Read the Textboxes all the time)
-Crafting must be inprove (at the moment we have not many option to craft special Sets for exampel)
-Ship Life waht is happen to it?
-A Editor to Create owen Bridges and Ship interior
-Expand the option to fit out the Ship (A Warpcore-Slot or new Lines of Console Typs)