Lt. Commander
# 21
09-09-2011, 03:34 PM
This was by far one of the best ask cryptic in a long time thanks dan. And I want to say thanks to all of the team at cryptic on a job well done, I for one am looking forward at F2P.

Have No Fear! Cohas is here!
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-09-2011, 03:35 PM
So with the KDF starting around 18+ does this mean that I will have to repeat all the currant content on my KDF Lt Commander y that I have allready repeated? Oh Well I guess Ill just wait till they have complete KDF content to finnish Lvling him anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderGUI View Post
So with the KDF starting around 18+ does this mean that I will have to repeat all the currant content on my KDF Lt Commander y that I have allready repeated? Oh Well I guess Ill just wait till they have complete KDF content to finnish Lvling him anymore.
From what I heard - correct me if I'm wrong, if anyone else has a better grasp on it than I - anyone who's under the new "starting level" for KDF will get boosted up.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
In the future, we are discussing something similar to a Klingon “expansion” that would backfill levels 0-20 with a Klingon tutorial and enough episode missions so that they would (finally) be on par with Fed PVE. At that time we would finally allow players to create a Klingon at level 1 as their first character. The time frame for this is sometime in 2012, but we are in initial discussions with Perfect World about our schedules and it will be a while before I can share specifics.
Not a paid expansion I hope.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-09-2011, 04:04 PM
The skill revamp sounds REALLY REALLY good.

I hope it goes live... well yesterday... thats something needet for A LONG WHILE now.

Keeping the "character only purchase" for slots is, on the other hand, a shame..
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Not a paid expansion I hope.
No kidding. At the very least it should be inculded with a Gold account, and not Silver.
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Q: whamhammer: Can subscribers get ponies when the game goes F2P????

A: Be careful what you ask for! I’ve heard that Ponies is the name of a rare and deadly disease on the planet Spar’Kelhorz.
I'm sorry, but you answered this, instead of mine..? Why? Where's the justice!!

lol

But with my track record, my question will never get answered it will just show up in the game or c-store. :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-09-2011, 04:16 PM
very lame VERY LAME. NO answers just questions. how soon is SOON. A week ... 2 weeks a month. went will see the beta f2p. why must we wait for f2p for all this stuff. we have been loyal to the game for a long time... why not start rolling out stuff now. ..... like the doff system now we have to wait for f2p. i hate to say this i ready do.... but lies we have been on a content drought for months lets get the ball rolling. THIS q and a was lame. i hope gets better. because this is depressing.

i love sto i love sto please dont kill it
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-09-2011, 04:34 PM
The change to the KDF, as I read what is listed in the ask cryptic, is a bad change. Removing the low levels affects PVP. And it bottlenecks the population.

And it also shoves the actual work needed to fix the KDF off into a nebulous future that, as we all have seen with schedules the past year+ ... isn't very promising.

Definitely not a fan of what you all have in store for the Klingon faction.

It needs a lot of work to fix it up proper. And all that's being done is it's being shoved off to the back burner ... again.
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Stahl's interview a while back described slightly EV suits, and the Gamma quadrent are in the Ds9 weekly series coming. Something to do with the "lost fleet" that the wormhole aliens made vanish coming back.