Lt. Commander
# 11
09-10-2011, 07:08 AM
See you in spring 2012, if the current pace of work getting done is any indication.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-10-2011, 09:32 AM
See you soon. It wouldn't be the first time Cryptic would release something half-way finished.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Me would like to have your stuff

O and yeah this be locked they always do so just send a pm for when I can get your stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
You can probably get most of his stuff on the c-store. Try visiting this link?

Lt. Commander
# 15
09-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Most appropriate GIF for this comment evah!
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately, despite all the (sarcasm) INCREDIBLY CLEVER (/sarcasm) "Can I have your stuff" nonsense and other time-honoured witticisms, the OP appears to be spot on about what matters around here.

Seven months with nothing new to do? Pathetic.

But, there's reason to smile. With STO going F2P, the monthly subscription fee with finally be appropriate to the game's quality.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
After this month's Ask Cryptic, it has become clear that F2P development and launch takes priority over providing content to currently subscribed customers. I will not continue to subscribe to this game during that process and have cancelled.

Maybe I'll come back after F2P launches.
1 by 1 we are losing players, hope you come back.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
see you in about six weeks then.
I don't think so. The F2P beta may well be underway by then... or might not.

Regardless... We expected the DOFF system to go LIVE. Not in F2P beta. We expected the FE's to go LIVE, not held back for F2P launch. We were told we'd get these things during Season 4... which apparently now also includes F2P.

When the game is back in a reasonably solid state afterward, I'll consider resubbing. If I could have given a reason for cancelling on the website other than "Bad Customer Service", this would have been my reason.

This thread is really me letting Cryptic know that I am not happy with the way this was handled and that they don't get "free" money from me while they work on F2P. PW is investing, let them invest.

I do expect this thread to be closed. However, it is not an "I quit" thread. It is a customer complaint resulting in me deciding not to be a customer for awhile. It's a message I expect Cryptic to get, whether the thread stays open or not.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-12-2011, 10:07 AM
I'd wait until Septembers Engineering Report before I judge how slow progress will be.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Here's some good starting points for providing feedback to the appropriate channels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks

Actually there is a contact formular at PW:

http://www.pwe-inc.com/contact

One idea would be to bury PW in complain mails for KDF content, so they see how bad the situation is.
And if I could add, here's a link for providing CBS with feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_Jellico

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_service...lobal_form.php

I rep I spoke with said for Star Trek IP, you should select "Other - Not Listed", and begin your comment with:

Star Trek Intellectual Property - Games

And then post your comment. She said that gets it routed to the right department.

Happy posting!
or, you could do as I have and also use youtube :p
Closed Thread