Lt. Commander
# 1 Conspiracy Theory
09-10-2011, 01:24 AM
Has it ever crossed your mind that StormShade my in fact be the Cosmic_One or that Darren Kitlor and Dan Stahl are one and the same, perhaps The Grand Nagus is in truth, the now permaband Peregrine_Falcon, Capulet and Cpt_Equinox a split personality, dose WishStone still walk among us?

I seem to remember a short time ago, one of our prominent forum members tried to create a consensus on a certain subject by posing as more then one poster on a thread. We have all seen this happen before, the truth will always out.

Dose Cryptic employ Shills and if so how many and who. ( and how much do you pay) Do rival company's send out Trolls in the hope of ruining the launch of a new game.

I want to believe.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterra View Post
Has it ever crossed your mind that StormShade my in fact be the Cosmic_One or that Darren Kitlor and Dan Stahl are one and the same, perhaps The Grand Nagus is in truth, the now permaband Peregrine_Falcon, Capulet and Cpt_Equinox a split personality, dose WishStone still walk among us?

I seem to remember a short time ago, one of our prominent forum members tried to create a consensus on a certain subject by posing as more then one poster on a thread. We have all seen this happen before, the truth will always out.

Dose Cryptic employ Shills and if so how many and who. ( and how much do you pay) Do rival company's send out Trolls in the hope of ruining the launch of a new game.

I want to believe.

P.S. Don't ban me bro, I am just trying to create a bit of levity before the flood of new players come in. This thread is for the Vet's, Chances are the new players will never see it.
No never. Sorry the posters to Dev comparisons are way off, and as to the others? No. They aren't celebrities and none have posted close to "Skill set", "Knowledge" or "experience", any working in the industry would have. Clearly vocal fans.

For Levity, I's suggest a argument against silver members ever getting access to the forums under the conditions they seem to get now (If you have ever paid, buy things in C-Store, or 20+ Hours of play time). Then watch the new rage, that would be fun.

I admire the attempt at Levity, but think a thread about a lone Packleds crusade not to become a free item, would have been better.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Could Maina in fact be Pariahterra?

"Meow"
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-10-2011, 01:43 AM
ok go and watch stoked from the start and youll see what you need to see and hear what you need to hear and maybe youll learn something about our devs and forums mods
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2011, 01:49 AM
According to your theory...I might in fact be (Section 31 enters the thread...with hypos in hand loaded with an anesthetic and proceed to drag Quan off).
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
According to your theory...I might in fact be (Section 31 enters the thread...with hypos in hand loaded with an anesthetic and proceed to drag Quan off).

No. You would enter the thread with cupboards full of cups containing truth serum.

Captmack... what?
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-10-2011, 02:10 AM
I am Spartacus.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I am Spartacus.
No, I am Spartacus.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-10-2011, 02:21 AM
That's funny because I am Kirk Douglas.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-10-2011, 02:45 AM
And yet ... nobody and everybody is ... the Batman !