Lt. Commander
# 71
09-12-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm quite shocked, but yeah Stormy really did RP Q very well, had me utterly convinced. The thought that the man behind the two was always one and the same would have never crossed my mind if not for this.
Lt. Commander
# 72
09-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
...channeling Q into a post is a great deal of fun for me. (Wait... you hadn't figured that out?)

Alas, Q is not long for this forum. So I have no qualms about revealing my former secret identity...
So, uh, wait, does that mean that Q, née Stormshade, is leaving Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 73
10-03-2011, 08:51 PM
So the real question would be, whose alt is Pariahterra?
Lt. Commander
# 74
10-03-2011, 09:08 PM
... I'm not really Doctor Mccoy.

(and to prove it I'll change my avatar someday.)
Lt. Commander
# 75
10-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterra View Post
Has it ever crossed your mind that StormShade my in fact be the Cosmic_One or that Darren Kitlor and Dan Stahl are one and the same, perhaps The Grand Nagus is in truth, the now permaband Peregrine_Falcon, Capulet and Cpt_Equinox a split personality, dose WishStone still walk among us?

I seem to remember a short time ago, one of our prominent forum members tried to create a consensus on a certain subject by posing as more then one poster on a thread. We have all seen this happen before, the truth will always out.

Dose Cryptic employ Shills and if so how many and who. ( and how much do you pay) Do rival company's send out Trolls in the hope of ruining the launch of a new game.

I want to believe.

P.S. Don't ban me bro, I am just trying to create a bit of levity before the flood of new players come in. This thread is for the Vets (all Vets) Chances are the new players will never see it.
Wait, I am confused. Are you implying I was banned or one of Wishy's personalities? Ok secret is out anyways. I am the strong and dumb. Quick to temper but only sometimes. I am Power Girl!
Lt. Commander
# 76
10-05-2011, 04:34 AM
I wanted to secretly be Diane Sherman of the DEV TM or Nellie Hughes.. because they had FoxBat around the office.. laughing about Blizzards and Hockey.. I think for a while Foxbat reprogrammed STO out of jealousy and took AWENS cookies out of the break room and hid them.. so people would go work for that other boring mmo.

wait 30k UK Sheep have been taken.. .Lincolnshire...a whole flock.. we have greater concerns.
Like how to get an office window. I think if we must have a conspiracy about who answers to whom and
how many people work on Project X and whats on the Cheque we have to really dream big.
And Play Peter Gabriel Radio Edited Song Big Time 3 times like Betelgeuse. The employees that dont go runnign to the ipod or door are keepers.
Lt. Commander
# 77
10-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Buzuh? That's an odd turn. What brought about the demise of Q?
Asylum hearing...

<----- "Q" double facepalm, and Stormy/Q was tossed out of the continuum...

As for me, I am just what you see. There is nothing to see here.

*pulls out a small silver device, puts on sunglasses"

*FLASH*

You don't remember anything....

Wait, you do?

Well s#!%....

Stupid thing broke again....
Lt. Commander
# 78
10-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterra View Post
Has it ever crossed your mind that StormShade my in fact be the Cosmic_One or that Darren Kitlor and Dan Stahl are one and the same, perhaps The Grand Nagus is in truth, the now permaband Peregrine_Falcon, Capulet and Cpt_Equinox a split personality, dose WishStone still walk among us?

I seem to remember a short time ago, one of our prominent forum members tried to create a consensus on a certain subject by posing as more then one poster on a thread. We have all seen this happen before, the truth will always out.

Dose Cryptic employ Shills and if so how many and who. ( and how much do you pay) Do rival company's send out Trolls in the hope of ruining the launch of a new game.

I want to believe.

P.S. Don't ban me bro, I am just trying to create a bit of levity before the flood of new players come in. This thread is for the Vets (all Vets) Chances are the new players will never see it.
its not safe for me to intertain this level of paranoia.
<what was that!>