Lt. Commander
hi all, can any one help. I have a sovereign ship at vice admiral, i have a zimmerman bridge, large layout, with about 17 bridge officers at present. for the last few days if i go to my bridge, instead of ten different bridge officers, i have multiples of only 3 officers, ie 3 of 1 and 3 of another and so on. Has anyone come across this and if so how can i rectify it.

Thanks in advance for your help
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Yep. Known issue. Welcome to f2p!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
Its a known issue that has been around for a little bit. Hopefully the officers being cloned are easy on the eyes so that you can kick back and relax. If not, you will need this.

*hand OP a blindfold*
Lt. Commander
# 4
This is an issue with many people, if not all people. No idea what caused it or if there is any fix in sight.

The important thing to note is that YOU ARE NOT GOING CRAZY!

Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2011, 09:14 AM
They know what caused it, but said they can't devote time to fix it now. This was posted in a bug report about it. Or something on Tribble or whatever. When they acknowledged it was a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Despite it being a minor issue in all functionality relevance, this still is a major issue for me because one of the biggest things that STO has hooked me on is the visual appeal of "being in the Star Trek Universe." These clones totally break that immersion when on the Bridge. (So does the over-populated lower decks, when setting a small interior to a large ship)

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the need to prioritize critical game-stopping issues. I am just left wondering, how long this will remain before I can get some good pics of my bridge again or be able to go show my bridge off to some real life friends without them being like "what's going on there?" Not a very good turn on for potential new clients.

It is this reason that I think visual quality should remain a top priority (and canon), to some degree. After all, it is Star Trek. Quality, in any form, should be of the highest standard here.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Thanks !!
09-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Hey thanks all for the replies and am glad i'm not the only one, it is annoying but as long as not a major glitch issue not too bad. Thanks again guys .
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westy36 View Post
Hey thanks all for the replies and am glad i'm not the only one, it is annoying but as long as not a major glitch issue not too bad. Thanks again guys .
While I wait for the fix, I just consider it a "Perk", all my BO's are talented, top of the class, young ladies. I never did mind twins or triplets...........
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Good to know it's a known Issue.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I have three sets of hot twins on my bridge, please don't take that away from me!