Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Actually there is a contact formular at PW:

http://www.pwe-inc.com/contact

One idea would be to bury PW in complain mails for KDF content, so they see how bad the situation is.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
As I've said in numerous interviews - don't take me at my word - just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that.
Quote:
Gorn, Orion, and Nausicaan ships are on the way! and sooner than some of the other ships we've hinted at.
Quote:
This is where they are currently working on all the new Gorn models.

That codebase isn't scheduled to go live until Novemberish.
Quote:
The Gorn customization and UGC are both in the code branch that is scheduled go to live pre-December.
Quote:
Here are some of the new costume options coming soon

* Original Motion Picture Uniform
* Seven of Nine jumpsuit
* T'Pol jumpsuit
* Enterprise uniform (we are considered a mirror u version of these too)
* Gorn Customization Revamp (you'll still be able to make old-school Gorn - but this is new hotness)
Quote:
We are planning to release the Gorn no later than the end of January (else Matt push me out the airlock).
Who would volunteer to push that Button?

Quote:
There is a heap of work left to do on the Gorn and the team is working on it when they can, but we have a lot of updates in the works and the character art guys are slammed with many things to do at once. Those guys don't get nearly enough credit for the amount of work that goes into ensuring any new costume works with the amazing amount of customization we allow in costume creation.
Quote:
More than half of the team is working on Klingon content for Season 4 at the moment, so I can assure that I remain committed to improving the KDF faction and have done so with every release.

Track record is looking kinda shabby.

All Quotes found through
Peregrine Falcon's History of the KDF and Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Actually there is a contact formular at PW:

http://www.pwe-inc.com/contact

One idea would be to bury PW in complain mails for KDF content, so they see how bad the situation is.
TYSVM. It took all of about 20 seconds for me to receive a confirmation e-mail.

And if I could add, here's a link for providing CBS with feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_Jellico
http://www.cbs.com/info/user_service...lobal_form.php

I rep I spoke with said for Star Trek IP, you should select "Other - Not Listed", and begin your comment with:

Star Trek Intellectual Property - Games

And then post your comment. She said that gets it routed to the right department.

Happy posting!
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post

I've invested money and time into STO. I want my moneys worth.. Or I want D.Stahls head.... on a pike, hanging outside of the doors of Cryptic studios.
This is an internet forum for a MMO. What you want isn't worth the couple of bytes your response occupies on a server somewhere.

Cyptic doesn't care what you want and D'Stahl doesn't care what you want. Infact I can say with a fair degree of confidence that no one here, other than you, cares what you want.

Making demands of an organisation makes you sound like a child throwing a tantrum with his parents.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil
Cyptic doesn't care what you want and D'Stahl doesn't care what you want.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

As for asking Cryptic to make good on their word, that's hardly making any demands.

That's asking for what they said they'd deliver.

And it's not the first time I've been related to a screaming infant.

Furthermore...
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-12-2011, 11:31 AM
This isn't going to happen by Christmas. We've already flat out stated as much. However, it is going to happen. We are working on a complete, and fleshed out Klingon Faction, and PWE very much wants to see this.

Threatening to turn the forums into a flame fest if you don't get what you want by X day isn't going to make this happen any sooner. So, if that's what you want to do, go ahead and just start the rage right now. It won't make a difference.

The content you want is coming, you can wait patiently, or you can continue to threaten myself, Cryptic, and PWE. The simple fact is we're already all working on solving the problem. The only thing that raging is going to do at this point is make matters worse for everyone involved, including yourselves.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread