Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Fleet
09-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Greetings all!

I'm looking to join a fleet. Here's a bit about me and what I'm looking for:

- ***To me, this is probably the most important thing I'm listing here*** Really, I just find the game relatively quiet and lonely. I'd like to see a fun/active fleet chat, with regular conversation that isn't always about the game only. I want a place where I can have enjoyable chats about TV/movies/life/whatever. I want to develop friendships through active conversation.

- I don't do voice chat, so I won't meet a TS or Vent requirement, if there is one. And I'd like to see most or all conversation in in-game text chat.

- I'm a very casual player. I've been around since Beta, and it took me about a year and a half to reach VA. That being said, I've been playing a lot more lately and hope to continue to be more active. But, obviously, I can't be in a fleet with any participation requirements.

- I'm a pre-release Life Time Subscriber and I still love the game, so I won't really be going anywhere for a while (though I may disappear on occasion, based on work)

- I'm 27 (soon to be 28). I don't care either way about an age limit, just a maturity requirement. I've met 14-year-olds that are more mature and interesting than some 30-year-olds. As long as everything is civil, intelligent, and light-hearted, I'm good. Though, I'd prefer something that is not so uptight that you can't have a little silly fun.

- I'm mostly a solo player. Though, I'd like to have a group of people I can rely on when help is needed. And I'll gladly help out others if and whenever possible.

- I don't PVP. Maybe one day I'll be willing to give it a try, but it's just not for me right now.

- I'd like to be in a medium-sized fleet. I don't want to be lost in the masses of a huge fleet, but I also don't want to see tumbleweeds rolling through the chat because nobody's logged in.

- I'm pretty happy with how I have designed my uniform and ships, so don't expect me to change either to match a fleet.

Well, there's my list of demands. If you think your fleet is right for me, let me know
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Psssst!!!! Pssssssssssssssssssst, Hey There.....erm, ignore the large net behind me for a while, that's in case these negotiations donít go according to plan.

I couldnít help noticing that you are looking for a fleet, well I just might have the information youíre looking for, and whatís more itís not going to cost you even one gold pressed latinum...
Word on Earth Space Dock is that the 12th fleet is THE place to be....

Not only are the bustling, active, friendly and very well set up, they also have members from all over the galaxy so there is always someone around to chat to, play with, and more importantly make those important connections that may help with acquisitions.

The have a dedicated TS Server, and run many events that everyone is welcome to including PVP and STFís, infact they pretty much have a division set up to tailor make your game experience what YOU want!!!

Interested in RP they also have a busy and bustling RP division that has lots of fun every weekend with player crewed ships being worked on right now!!!, as well as forum RPs and creative writing.

Promotions are easy to earn and by a little effort youíll find your career practically taking flight.., plus they understand that this is a game, and real life always comes first so they keep it casual and light...nothing heavy man!!!

And you ask if theyíre friendly, well they are friendlier than a holosuite full of orion slave girls!!! you should totally check it out....come on canít you feel those lobes tingling!!!

aside YES it is a big fleet, however if you like to chat in fleet chat, you WILL fit in and not be lost in the masses. I have a gift, I can fit in faster than a chicken in a maggot factory, in 49 days of playing most in this fleet a lot of the regualrs know my first name.

Although there is a uniform it's not mandatory at all, and as for what you like to do in game thats entorely up to you.

I'm not saying this is the fleet for you by any stretch of the imagination, but it's definitley worth a look!

Sarah
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.

--As far as what you saying in your post.... Sounds good to me.
-----We do have a fleet uniform, but none of use put it on less its a fleet get together for photos and such.
-----We have TS, but dont have to use it, most stuff happens in chat.
-----No PVP. cool, I dont either.
-----Solo is alright, must of us do. Less its a STF or going for accolades.
-----Age dont matter at all. Its all about FUN, FAIR, FRIENDLY.
-----As far as active, There are people on most of the time. Not as busy as it once was, but that seems to be the case all over the sto world. At least till we get new content.
-----As far as making friends...I have made a lot of friends in the fleet. Even to the point of going outside of STO and into RL.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-11-2011, 02:03 PM
I can sit here and say we do this and we do that, but I'm not gonna, cause we are a fleet for everyone. Yes we are a large fleet which means someone is always on, someone is always willing to help and if you want to go Klingon side we are starting a new fleet the House of Kular. So if you want a great fleet with great atmosphere check us out at www.ufplanets.com. I don't think you would regret it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-15-2011, 04:39 PM
I sent you a PM about Lotus Fleet. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Starfleet Central Command
09-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi,

Starfleet Central Command is based on fun and not taking life too seriously, we have a rule that is you have a life outside of STO and we should never get in the way of that, and as a player you should never feel you have to give that up to be a part of the fleet.

That said we do have loads of things that are available that let you keep in contact with the fleet even when youíre not online. Plus loads more for when you are.

Several of us use Mumble for vioce chatting, but this is not a requirement. We still communicate with Fleet members via the built-in text chat.

We do have a uniform and again it is not a requirement that you wear it.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Kind regards, Steve
http://www.sccfleet.info
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamb
I can sit here and say we do this and we do that, but I'm not gonna, cause we are a fleet for everyone. Yes we are a large fleet which means someone is always on, someone is always willing to help and if you want to go Klingon side we are starting a new fleet the House of Kular. So if you want a great fleet with great atmosphere check us out at www.ufplanets.com. I don't think you would regret it.
I WILL CONCUR.WE OFFER A GREAT COMMUNITY FOR ALL STAR TREK GAMERS..ITS WORTH A PEAK..

WE ARE ALSO HAVING KLINGON WEEK AS OF TODAY, THE {UFP} IS KICKING OFF NEW AND FUN THINGS TO DO ON OUR KLINGON SIDE..

CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO LEAD YOU TO OUR PLANET OR WEBSITE.

Q'APLA