Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Gamma O KDF MIssions
09-10-2011, 07:31 PM
I finally got to BG3 and went to Gamma O for the missions there. And I found only a defend the quadrant.

So let me get this straight, the one place I expected to find alot of missions, only has the DSE mission for KDF?

Too much to ask to be allowed to do the Fed missions found in this sector? Cant for the life of me figure out why we should bother with this zone if I have putter around in Aszlesa or whatever the heck its called for out exploration marks when B'tran is just as good.

Whats the point of KDF being in Gamma O if all were going to do is the DSEs to have to grind up to MG for the STFs..?

Am I missing something? Im sick to death of replaying all these missions.

We also cant replicate provisions and stuff, so if we have to talk to the Romulan at the start of the Vault, we have to go prepared!

AND! And... we supposedly have data scanning missions in the explore zones, but I have yet to see a single one. They must have a really really low chance of generating.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the KDF....

You should get access to the 5 neutral missions around BG5 or something like that to help out....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-10-2011, 09:30 PM
[KDFComplaintResponse#20537]I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but I'm sure that all of your issues with the Klingon faction will be resolved in a future update. In the interim, please try the wonderful selection of Federation content that is available starting at level one. There is also a fine array of content available for your enjoyment on the C-Store (now featuring play-enhancing items!). The C-Store; it's just a click away!

If playing in a fully fleshed out faction does not appeal to you please continue to subscribe while content for the Klingon faction is developed*. Thank you for your continued support!
[/KDFComplaintResponse#20537]





* - Time to content subject to indefinite change. Actual content may vary. "Content" in this usage refers to anything added to the game by Cryptic to create an enhanced gaming experience, including server-side code fixes. "Enhanced gaming experience" definition subject to Cryptic approval. This in no way constitutes a guarantee that additional Klingon content will be added in the future. Void when Cryptic decides it is void.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
[KDFComplaintResponse#20537]I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but I'm sure that all of your issues with the Klingon faction will be resolved in a future update. In the interim, please try the wonderful selection of Federation content that is available starting at level one. There is also a fine array of content available for your enjoyment on the C-Store (now featuring play-enhancing items!). The C-Store; it's just a click away!

If playing in a fully fleshed out faction does not appeal to you please continue to subscribe while content for the Klingon faction is developed*. Thank you for your continued support!
[/KDFComplaintResponse#20537]





* - Time to content subject to indefinite change. Actual content may vary. "Content" in this usage refers to anything added to the game by Cryptic to create an enhanced gaming experience, including server-side code fixes. "Enhanced gaming experience" definition subject to Cryptic approval. This in no way constitutes a guarantee that additional Klingon content will be added in the future. Void when Cryptic decides it is void.
Man, you guys are hilarious. This is the second time I've had a great laugh from a forum post today.

Now excuse me as I go cry in the corner whilst doing ANOTHER exploration mission set.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
[KDFComplaintResponse#20537]I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but I'm sure that all of your issues with the Klingon faction will be resolved in a future update. In the interim, please try the wonderful selection of Federation content that is available starting at level one. There is also a fine array of content available for your enjoyment on the C-Store (now featuring play-enhancing items!). The C-Store; it's just a click away!

If playing in a fully fleshed out faction does not appeal to you please continue to subscribe while content for the Klingon faction is developed*. Thank you for your continued support!
[/KDFComplaintResponse#20537]





* - Time to content subject to indefinite change. Actual content may vary. "Content" in this usage refers to anything added to the game by Cryptic to create an enhanced gaming experience, including server-side code fixes. "Enhanced gaming experience" definition subject to Cryptic approval. This in no way constitutes a guarantee that additional Klingon content will be added in the future. Void when Cryptic decides it is void.


the c-store.....its just a click away bahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 STOWiki ftw.
09-14-2011, 03:45 PM
In Gamma Orionis, FED and KDF have the same amount of missions:
Borg storyline, Undine storyline, DSE, exploration and STFs.

http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_missi...ingon_Missions
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
09-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblinian View Post
In Gamma Orionis, FED and KDF have the same amount of missions:
Borg storyline, Undine storyline, DSE, exploration and STFs.

http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_missi...ingon_Missions
“Collateral Damage”
“Asset Recovery”
“State of Q”

Apart from the STFs there's no Borg storyline for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
09-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblinian View Post
In Gamma Orionis, FED and KDF have the same amount of missions:
Borg storyline, Undine storyline, DSE, exploration and STFs.

http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_missi...ingon_Missions
You are incorrect... as the person above me pointed out. Also we dont have the same explore cluter. We have to trot back to Omega Leonis and travel all the way across the map to putter around in azleasa.

Also there are two missions in Pelia that KDF dont get. We get The Return, the DSE, and the STFs, thats it for Gamma O.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
09-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
You are incorrect... as the person above me pointed out. Also we dont have the same explore cluter. We have to trot back to Omega Leonis and travel all the way across the map to putter around in azleasa.

Also there are two missions in Pelia that KDF dont get. We get The Return, the DSE, and the STFs, thats it for Gamma O.
As I recall, the KDF DOES get the entire Undine Front Storylines. You have to complete "Assimilation" first (that is where you get the Borg Consol), and that opens up "Fluid Dynamics" then "A Light in the Dark".

I do believe that "Assist Recovery" and "Collateral Damage" should be opened to the KDF. I'm not so sure about "State of Q". Some about what Worf said in the TNG episode "Qpid" (Picard as Robin Hood, Riker as Little John, etc.) comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worf, Son of Mogh
I am not a Merry Man! I will not play the fool for Q's amusment!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
09-16-2011, 07:46 PM
I'll correct myself and say we do get the Undine stuff. I had forgotten about Assimilation unlocking them... sorry. >.>

I would like a Q mission where the almighty and petulant Q messes with my Orion crew.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 PM.