Lt. Commander
# 1 First City Feedback
09-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Ok so here goes....I'm just a bit frustrated so I wanted to provide some feedback here.

I'm trying to level up my Klingon Captain now.....he's in First City trying to do things that you would do at Earth Space Dock...like look for the tailor as my fleet requires me to get the uniform they have picked out. WELL....after 45 minuets of running around looking for Taluk I'm about to just give up on doing it here.

So my feedback would be this.....when you open the map it should have areas CLEARLY MARKED, IE Bank, Exhange, R&D, etc OR allow the guards to be interactive and when you speak to them you can get directions to an area or to an NPC that has the skill you are looking to use. This is VERY frustrating and really something that should've been in the plan from the beginning. I mean it's a big place, you can't think that people will know where they are going as soon as they get there, do you? Some basic information at a glance at the big picture (map) would do a world of good to get this very annoying issue taken care of.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-12-2011, 01:07 PM
the tailor is right to the two tents next to the mailbox in the combat area.