Lt. Commander
# 1 Launcher only loads CO
09-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey all, I recently re-subbed to STO and I'm trying to patch and enter the game. The only problem is that the STO launcher only has an option for Champions Online. I know I have STO installed, I can see it in my programs list. I
've already checked the "show all games tab".

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-12-2011, 07:22 PM
show all games will only show games on your PC that you have an active account . recheck you account dashboard and be sure your subscription is active.

if you are using Startrek-online.exe launcher if you deselect the show all game it will only show the startrek online whether you have an active account or not. but if the account is not active you will not get the patch .
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocrypha View Post
Hey all, I recently re-subbed to STO and I'm trying to patch and enter the game. The only problem is that the STO launcher only has an option for Champions Online. I know I have STO installed, I can see it in my programs list. I
've already checked the "show all games tab".

Any ideas?
The launcher is not universal. CO launcher only works for CO, STO has it's own separate launcher and can not be patched from the CO launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynShaufer
The launcher is not universal. CO launcher only works for CO, STO has it's own separate launcher and can not be patched from the CO launcher.
CO works from the STO launcher. I play CO on the STO launcher.

To the OP:
If you only see CO, then you aren't subbed to STO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowPaint
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7052/stoo.png

CO works from the STO launcher. I play CO on the STO launcher.

To the OP:
If you only see CO, then you aren't subbed to STO.
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/c...tolauncher.png
Doesn't look like it to me.

EDIT: And yes, I have CO installed on my computer. And yes, I have an active CO account.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynShaufer
I have this problem as well and I've never download CO the launcher for sto did it for me and I have a active sto account but its not in the list only CO is.

Edit: Taking off show all games still only shows CO into STO launcher.