Lt. Commander
# 11
09-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I'd pay for the hull and nacelle coloration of the Terran empire. The dark hull and purple is just too cool.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-13-2011, 11:00 AM
all this has been said time and time again but the devs aren't listening. I love the mirror universe. my fed character is basically terran empire. all i need is the ISS prefix but i know it wont happen.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-13-2011, 04:42 PM
I would also enjoy a "Mirror Universe Pack", one of my alts is based on it. I would like to be optomistic and hope maybe it'll be a reward set from the upcoming FE, it is based around DS9 and either Mirror universe or True way.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-15-2011, 12:40 AM
/ Epic Support
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-15-2011, 06:01 AM
You know, with the PWE and f2p change-overs, I would not be suprised if we evenutally heard "coming soon to a c-stor near you!" I really wouldn't. With f2p comes a lot more cashshop options, whose to say this "mirror universe pack" won't be one of them at some point. I too would buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geom View Post
all this has been said time and time again but the devs aren't listening. I love the mirror universe. my fed character is basically terran empire. all i need is the ISS prefix but i know it wont happen.
Lots of people do, the suggested pack would work out perfectly. On one of mine, the character is from A Terran Empire (not an evil-y one) who is just a bit more aggressive and stronger then the UFoP. One big difference in her universe is that when the Dominion War happend, in the end it was thought best to have an "enhanced exchange program." That was just different words for we can anihilate you now or you can join us on a trial basis mre or less equal, sort of like the Gorn lore in game. Later down the line they officially merged to become the Terran Dominion after time to understand eachother. That is where she comes from, so mirror ship options would be excellent for me.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-26-2011, 08:13 AM
If I remember correct than DStahl recently mentioned that with the upcoming FE, which we all know will take place on and around DS9, there will be a connection to the mirror Universe. So I think it is possible that we will be able to unlock a few items that give the Ship a mirror Universe Look. Just like the Borg set or the Breen set.
At least I hope for it because I'd love to have purple nacelles!
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-26-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm always up for more customizing options. More materials and parts would be fine by me.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-27-2011, 03:20 AM
Me too, me too!!!
But it would be fine for me if we'd get more themed equipment like the Reman Shield that changes the appearance and has good stats!
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-27-2011, 04:57 PM
I would pay money to rock Terran Empire colors on my Venture Galaxy-X.

That would make my enemies instantly jyzz their pants when they see it... then urinate them... then bleed out of them as by now my lance has been shoved down their throat...