Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 101
09-14-2011, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
And who are you again? Probably someone I one pass and not think twice about.
I would be one of the good players that left the game. you would be the player that is left and says your good but you dont compare with the good pvpers that left. there son im glad i can take some time out of my day to help you understand when you want some advice on how to win let me know ill be more than happy to have a few of us old timers drop in your vent and help.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 102
09-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSolo View Post
I would be one of the good players that left the game. you would be the player that is left and says your good but you dont compare with the good pvpers that left. there son im glad i can take some time out of my day to help you understand when you want some advice on how to win let me know ill be more than happy to have a few of us old timers drop in your vent and help.
LOL. Lemme guess you use Jam Sensors on an Escort too.

Or better yet you're one of those morning players that can't hack it at Prime Time, and declare yourself a good player when the premades are at work, or sleeping.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 103
09-14-2011, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
LOL. Lemme guess you use Jam Sensors on an Escort too.
i havint used it in a long long time last year at least. oh i fight during the prime time too. wont name the fleets i fought with and agenst ( i know that will rip someones *** open) but once again not tuff at all to not use ss3. And im a guy that supports using what ever you want as powers in pvp. Why? a lot of people ask. Its because they can still be beat. easy as that. Maybe try a diffrent build experament and you will see that it can be done. glad i could answer your questions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 104
09-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSolo View Post
i havint used it in a long long time last year at least. glad i could answer your questions.
Tell you what, after my morning workout you're welcome to try and back up your claim if being better than some "left over".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 105
09-14-2011, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Tell you what, after my morning workout you're welcome to try and back up your claim if being better than some "left over".
can it wait till tonight i have to go to work in about 30 min? i hope it can because i would like to talk with you in vent and help your team learn how to deal with ss. say about 8pm est?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 106
09-14-2011, 06:40 AM
I've got a cure run at 8 to help one of my fleet's new va.

But I should be around.

I'm looking forward to counting the Passes it takes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 107
09-14-2011, 06:44 AM
I challenge the winner to an RP duel in drozana station. Bring it on; no costume restrictions whatsoever.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 108
09-14-2011, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
I challenge the winner to an RP duel in drozana station. Bring it on; no costume restrictions whatsoever.
But I only have 3 costume slots
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 109
09-14-2011, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
But I only have 3 costume slots
Prepare to be gauntlet slapped
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 110
09-14-2011, 07:43 AM
There's an interesting idea that Roach and I discussed in private concerning both SS and BP. Taking from my suggestion, SS makes everyone except yourself enemy, preventing team heals while allowing you to heal yourself. Boarding Parties could then provide a debuff on ships they infect with a heal efficiency penalty making that ship unable to heal others or itself at full strength until the boarding party is removed.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 PM.