Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Got back into the PvP game now that I made max rank, I am a Fed tac officer.

After about 6 or 7 PvP matches (Areana) I noticed that the Klingon teams won every time.

I'm guessing they get a PvP bonus? or Have better weps and ships?

Not a lot of fun...

Any thoughts?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthen
Got back into the PvP game now that I made max rank, I am a Fed tac officer.

After about 6 or 7 PvP matches (Areana) I noticed that the Klingon teams won every time.

I'm guessing they get a PvP bonus? or Have better weps and ships?

Not a lot of fun...

Any thoughts?
You are not serious or ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Troll...moving on....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Cannot be serious. You can't determine anything about the state of pvp from 6 or 7 matches. Go about 1 or 200 matches and get back to us will ya?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Were you in a team? Or q'd up by yourself? If you go in less than 3 chances are 50/50. 3 can help out 2 puggies coordinate.

And guys he may not be trollng, some don't remember how fast the game changes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Well at the very least 6 or 7 arena matches should be enough to generally prove there is an issue. All but one of the matches resulted in a Klingon win.

I randomly asked a few of the fed players if they won much and the general response was that the Klingons were better due to game design. This speculation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
09-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthen
Well at the very least 6 or 7 arena matches should be enough to generally prove there is an issue. All but one of the matches resulted in a Klingon win.

I randomly asked a few of the fed players if they won much and the general response was that the Klingons were better due to game design. This speculation.
For one, there could have been a klingon premade team running while you were qing up. Secondly, the fed pugs you were with could have been of very low skill/experience. There are way more factors than game mechanics that can effect the outcome of pug matches.

I just have to say that I pvp whenever I get free time away from work/responsibilities and I q fed and klingon. Sometimes I pug sometimes I team up with buds. The results seem the same either faction to me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
09-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
Were you in a team? Or q'd up by yourself? If you go in less than 3 chances are 50/50. 3 can help out 2 puggies coordinate.

And guys he may not be trollng, some don't remember how fast the game changes.
I have no desire to troll. I took a long break from pvp to finish leveling but honestly it seems worse, first impressions at least.

No it was all pickup groups, I don't have a team. I use a dreadnought with weapons and equipment from the featured episodes and some emblem gear, a mix.

Now if it was just me getting destroyed first I would chalk it up to my poor playing. It was however a complete route.

Not even close.

Maybe cruisers don't work for pvp.. Half the pickup or more were cruisers....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthen
Maybe cruisers don't work for pvp.. Half the pickup or more were cruisers....
This is my forum face -.-
http://imageshack.us/f/850/trollingq.jpg/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
09-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthen
Got back into the PvP game now that I made max rank, I am a Fed tac officer.

After about 6 or 7 PvP matches (Areana) I noticed that the Klingon teams won every time.

I'm guessing they get a PvP bonus? or Have better weps and ships?

Not a lot of fun...

Any thoughts?
Yes, klingons are very over powered, they have something called team work. Pretty sure that needs a balance pass.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:31 AM.