Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Got back into the PvP game now that I made max rank, I am a Fed tac officer.

After about 6 or 7 PvP matches (Areana) I noticed that the Klingon teams won every time.

I'm guessing they get a PvP bonus? or Have better weps and ships?

Not a lot of fun...

Any thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthen

After about 6 or 7 PvP matches (Areana) I noticed that the Klingon teams won every time.

Not a lot of fun...

Any thoughts?
You are not serious or ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Troll...moving on....
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Cannot be serious. You can't determine anything about the state of pvp from 6 or 7 matches. Go about 1 or 200 matches and get back to us will ya?
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Were you in a team? Or q'd up by yourself? If you go in less than 3 chances are 50/50. 3 can help out 2 puggies coordinate.

And guys he may not be trollng, some don't remember how fast the game changes.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Well at the very least 6 or 7 arena matches should be enough to generally prove there is an issue. All but one of the matches resulted in a Klingon win.

I randomly asked a few of the fed players if they won much and the general response was that the Klingons were better due to game design. This speculation.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Well at the very least 6 or 7 arena matches should be enough to generally prove there is an issue. All but one of the matches resulted in a Klingon win.

I randomly asked a few of the fed players if they won much and the general response was that the Klingons were better due to game design. This speculation.
For one, there could have been a klingon premade team running while you were qing up. Secondly, the fed pugs you were with could have been of very low skill/experience. There are way more factors than game mechanics that can effect the outcome of pug matches.

I just have to say that I pvp whenever I get free time away from work/responsibilities and I q fed and klingon. Sometimes I pug sometimes I team up with buds. The results seem the same either faction to me.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
Were you in a team? Or q'd up by yourself? If you go in less than 3 chances are 50/50. 3 can help out 2 puggies coordinate.

And guys he may not be trollng, some don't remember how fast the game changes.
I have no desire to troll. I took a long break from pvp to finish leveling but honestly it seems worse, first impressions at least.

No it was all pickup groups, I don't have a team. I use a dreadnought with weapons and equipment from the featured episodes and some emblem gear, a mix.

Now if it was just me getting destroyed first I would chalk it up to my poor playing. It was however a complete route.

Not even close.

Maybe cruisers don't work for pvp.. Half the pickup or more were cruisers....
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Maybe cruisers don't work for pvp.. Half the pickup or more were cruisers....
This is my forum face -.-
http://imageshack.us/f/850/trollingq.jpg/
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:

Not a lot of fun...

Any thoughts?
Yes, klingons are very over powered, they have something called team work. Pretty sure that needs a balance pass.