Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Title explains it all, The Galaxy class was and is the best Enterprise ( the "D" ) ship there was. Look at all the Galaxy class ships everyone is using in game, between the Galaxy Refit to the Galaxy X Dreadnought. Now Cryptic gets us Galaxy lovers all excited with the Venture class. Looks amazing. Everyone I seen playing with it on the test server loves it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-14-2011, 01:27 PM
I really do get ship love but I think I see more Starcruisers in the game then I do Galaxy Refits.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I really do get ship love but I think I see more Starcruisers in the game then I do Galaxy Refits.
Lately I've been seeing a lot more Excelsiors flying about; of course there's no way to codify how many are T3 and how many are T5. I do see a lot of them.

Its probably due to the Red Alerts, though.

EDIT: Mother****in' Punctuation, *****es.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueamdgamer View Post
Title explains it all, The Galaxy class was and is the best Enterprise ( the "D" ) ship there was.
Entirely a matter of opinion that has absolutely no bearing on what the next Enterprise should or shouldn't be.

There're a lot of people screaming for a T5 Constitution as well. Assuming we had a T5 Connie, how many of those do you suspect you might see in the universe? Does this mean the F should be derived from that thing?

Similarly, I see a lot of Sovereigns.

There is no "best" Enterprise. The only thing that should hold true on the next ship to bear the name is that it must be a step forward - Not backward.