Lt. Commander
# 21
09-14-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
At least use basic punctuation. I can't tell where your sentences begin or end.
sounds like your problem not mine
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-14-2011, 08:52 AM
anyways back to the discusion befor mr "i dont want to offend" got all hot and botherd if you were to have your super negvar with a hyperbolic rail gun what would your officer set up be
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-14-2011, 09:18 AM
The possibility of this happening is very slim, because kdf already has the gumby and to give them 2 would send the fed side over the edge.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-14-2011, 09:39 AM
As far as special abilities go:

1. The gal x lance and the goomba disruptor are both pretty lolz. Pretty to look at, but lolz in pvp. They might pop the odd PvE'er that comes into CnH for emblems, but really, they're pretty much ignored. I actually go for goombas and gal X's first when I see an unfamiliar name piloting them.

2. Believe it or not, it's not the zapper beam powers but things like the MVAM beta section and Intrepid armor that are highly prized in PvP. Both are fed exclusives.

3. Having a Neg disruptor lance isn't going to be game breaking if it's the same as the galx and goomba beams. It's going to be a joke, but at least a pretty joke in PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-14-2011, 09:46 AM
The Neghvar is already one of the best cruisers in the game. I guess an optional console would be alright, but it's still a beast the way it is now, and hardly "incomplete".
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post

1. The gal x lance and the goomba disruptor are both pretty lolz. Pretty to look at, but lolz in pvp. They might pop the odd PvE'er that comes into CnH for emblems, but really, they're pretty much ignored. I actually go for goombas and gal X's first when I see an unfamiliar name piloting them.

2. Believe it or not, it's not the zapper beam powers but things like the MVAM beta section and Intrepid armor that are highly prized in PvP. Both are fed exclusives.

3. Having a Neg disruptor lance isn't going to be game breaking if it's the same as the galx and goomba beams. It's going to be a joke, but at least a pretty joke in PvP.
i agree with all that goombas always get popped fast easy pickings and galx lance is usualy an opener or a closer and can usualy only close if you know what your doing but usualy fall under luck

if anything id be happy if the kdf ships got fixes
all ships - decloaks when measge box appears
raptor-turnrate
brel r -advace cloak
varanus- repair docks
etc ect ect.........you get my point lol
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie619 View Post
I prefer this one:

http://gaming.trekcore.com/armada2/s...lingfeklar.jpg

Lt. Commander
# 28
09-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
bingo! nice pic
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie619 View Post
bingo! nice pic
The Fek'lhr class science ship would be a cool ship to have as a tier 1 or 2 KDF science ship if it could be added in, but I would still rather have a nicer end-game Negh'var.
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post

That's right. If the large cannon is anything like the spinal laser, it won't have 100% accuracy. Thus, it won't make PVP combat as one-sided as some of the others suggested in this thread.