Lt. Commander
# 1 Infected Borg Creation fail?
09-14-2011, 10:38 AM
As per title. I spent the better part of 30 minutes creating my Infected Borg.
INFECTED BORG CREATION FAILED
Please Contact Support

Edit this borg would have been for character slot # 2 . Engrave is my only Character otherwise.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-14-2011, 10:55 AM
Now were you trying to be fancy and used unlocked C-Store content (other then the Liberated Borg...) in your character creation? These items, (as well as other tricks, such as loading a saved character file) will result in failure, because C-Store uniforms are not available for use until AFTER you get out of the Tutorial...

I have numerous characters, the majority of which are Liberated Borg... If you can hold off your imagination, (just visit the Tailor after reaching ESD...) you shouldn't have any problems...
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Thanks, I'll try again later. I will leave the uniform alone. I had the face the exact way I wanted it too!
I was mainly making it just to get it made for future use in case they decided to take it from us later.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-14-2011, 06:41 PM
One bit of advice I'll give is if you are spending a longer time in the character editor/creator, I always will save the character costume before I do go forward. I've lost lots of character costumes/looks by not following the mantra "Save Early/Save Often".
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-15-2011, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engraverwilliam View Post
Thanks, I'll try again later. I will leave the uniform alone. I had the face the exact way I wanted it too!
I was mainly making it just to get it made for future use in case they decided to take it from us later.
FYI - they aren't going to take anything away. Worst they might do is add Liberated Borg Captains to the C-Store (though they currently don't plan to do that), but they will not remove it for those that already have access.