Lt. Commander
# 1 KDF lost at 51
09-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi folks. I finally power leveled my way to max today. Now I'm interested in learning the ins and outs of space pvp. I'm a tac officer and so far my favorite ship is the Negh'var. I've been running with 3 dual heavy cannons and a photon torpedo as my fore weapons, and 2 disruptor beams, a turret, and a photon torpedo as my aft. I'm looking for general guidelines for getting the most offensive punch out of my ship. Can anyone give me advice? I'm also curious as to what consoles and officer abilities i should use.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-15-2011, 10:36 AM
I noticed you aren't getting any replies here. You might want to try the pvp forum. There are always a few there willing to help with your build. I don't pvp anymore so I can't really help you. Best of luck.

I can tell you that the build you're using now seems a bit muddled. I try to avoid mixing beams and cannons. Spec into beams if you're using a cruiser, cannons for a raptor or bop... again just my opinion. (and I rarely use a torp in the aft slots... mines or an extra beam/turret for me.) Powers/consoles wise... hit the pvp forums and ask around. Too much has been tweeked since I last did any pvp, I'm zero help there.