Lt. Commander
# 11
09-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
ding ding ding, we have a winner

proof positive that pay to win is indeed coming to the cstore

I will never, under any circumstances support such a thing. not even if they were free.
you seem to be missing one crucial fact...
the currency change will make all C-Store ships, as well as normal ones purchasable with dilithilum (though paying that way for C-Store ships unlocks it for that character only, through the C-Store is all characters)

but if i'm wrong, someone correct me
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-15-2011, 08:41 PM
I have a problem with the Venture variant on the Galaxy X (Venture X)

When using the Venture X saucer Dual Beam banks fire from the sides of the saucer instead of with the Galaxy X where they fire from the cannons on the top.

Also on all Venture saucers the phaser strips are oriented the wrong way with horizontal striping instead of vertical and it really shows with the Aegis shields on.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Vor'Kang Double Charge Error
09-15-2011, 09:27 PM
There is a problem with this ship in the tailor. When you try to use window option 2, the game tries to charge you again to use the Vor'Kang ship costume even after purchasing.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
you seem to be missing one crucial fact...
the currency change will make all C-Store ships, as well as normal ones purchasable with dilithilum (though paying that way for C-Store ships unlocks it for that character only, through the C-Store is all characters)

but if i'm wrong, someone correct me
your wrong i bought the excel retrofit and i get it for all my toons. only thing is, i need to be the rank to be given it. but i may still claim it at RA.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikonov
What if i just want the neat new costume? , espicially since the Gal-X has no other ingame variants to use atm
What if i just want the console?

Instead we are 'asked' to buy the whole ship/skin/console pack, cause ya know tier4 is so hot property ingame

Since its of no use to a VA as a ship, i really also doubt any first time player to the game is gonna straight up drop cash onto something they will use for a day or two max

Aside from the whole c-store gouging pay to win argument, its still pretty shocking the only option is 'max price bundle pack'
My VA tac is still flying the 'stock' Nova...

But I also am rather curious how these items would sell individually...
Would certainly show who buys for what reason.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyto View Post
They're both quite sexy, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want them...

But,

800 points for what is essentially just a skin/parts pack? Seems a bit overpriced considering other comparable packs cost only 160 now.

Unless you're trying to say that antimatter spread is worth the difference.
ok the 160 items are nothing big. this is a ship. a captain classed. have you seen the real ships that dont give anything but a look? im talking about the dreadnough and the Excel, and a Vulcan science vessal for a whooping 2000 CP. and your gonna complain about 800 for the same look and a bloody device.

there is a differance between a bridge pact and a ship.

clearly you and the rest complaining about prices wont be around when this goes F2P, and its sad to see.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
ok the 160 items are nothing big. this is a ship. a captain classed. have you seen the real ships that dont give anything but a look? im talking about the dreadnough and the Excel, and a Vulcan science vessal for a whooping 2000 CP. and your gonna complain about 800 for the same look and a bloody device.

clearly you and the rest complaining about prices wont be around when this goes F2P, and its sad to see.
What I dont understand is: Instead of undermining the tier system, why not overhaul the tiers and sell the skins and consoles seperately? They'll sell very well on their own merits.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera

Also, ironically, you are using a taunting retort like *that* on lifers.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
What I dont understand is: Instead of undermining the tier system, why not overhaul the tiers and sell the skins and consoles seperately? They'll sell very well on their own merits.
you do have a point. have the ship go for 400 like the Connie, and the device 400, or something like that. (i dont know how much the connie goes for. i got mine free.)
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-16-2011, 04:29 AM
Any new ship or costume ships on existing ones, on the way ?
Closed Thread