Well I bought the Venture, mostly for the skin. I think it was worth the 800cp. Not getting the Vor'Kang but thats only because I prefer the BoP and the Raptors, It is nice looking, but really wouldn't use the ship. Maybe when we get more Klingon side PvE stuff will I reconsider buying it. But in any case, nice work on the skins Cryptic, my cruiser character is now sitting pretty in his Galaxy Refit and Galaxy X which look splendid with the new parts. Now if only the X were a little more maneuverable It'd be perfect.
I don't care if it's the coolest thing since they invented ice, I refuse to patronize the C-Store anymore.
Perhaps when they have fixed the plethora of bugs and finished the content that should have been there at release (ie. finished the game), THEN I might consider it.
1. Detailed, variable NPC interaction system, including reputation and consequences for choices.
2. Detailed, variable and engaging system to represent scientific research.
3. Detailed, variable and engaging exploration system.
4. Refined and realistic crafting system that links to the research system.
5. Fully developed, interactive, realistic and detailed universe that allows us to immerse ourselves in the setting.
Once these things are present, then I'll consider buying something more from the C-Store.
I really like this new ship. It is a new look and you get the console. The Venture X looks super awesome. The only complaint I have is you can't use the #6 material if you change parts on the ship to customize it. Awesome look!!
You also get an extra sci boff slot which helps
thats funny i did, i have the galaxy part for the neck, and my ship is white (6th mat)