Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
09-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
according to the calander, next week.
As soon as next week, as late as the first week of next month.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
09-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimatedfish View Post
As soon as next week, as late as the first week of next month.
could be November for all I care, as long as its pure content with as few bugs as possible.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
09-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
could be November for all I care, as long as its pure content with as few bugs as possible.
Right now, I'd be happy with buggy content... because it'd at least be NEW CONTENT!!!

We're already in a seven month drought for new mission content... let's not push it back two more please.

Ashes to ashes,
Pheonyx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
09-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
yup, but it confuses the enemy for 15 seconds. thats 15 seconds of you beating the crap out of 2 Cardie galons while the beat the crap out of one an other. time is money and xp friend.
I'm not too sure on that. I tried it out on Tribble and it didn't distract the enemies all that much. I'm also not too sure on how well it works in PvP. A set of chrome "dubs" might do more to distract them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
09-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
I've actually had great success with it. Remember if you use it against the Borg, the Borg have a higher sense of immunity against it.

What I mean is, it might not work as well against them ... but I HAVE had the cubes pulverize the probes before.

Better luck with the NPC swarms of other species, and loads of fun when you set enemy fighters against one another.
So I guess this console isn't quite the "bee's knees" at VA level then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
09-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonyx View Post
Right now, I'd be happy with buggy content... because it'd at least be NEW CONTENT!!!

We're already in a seven month drought for new mission content... let's not push it back two more please.

Ashes to ashes,
Pheonyx
I would not. I like that they *finally* delayed something (the Borg encounters) because it was buggy. It's a nice change.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 77
09-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
The textures on many ships are just plain WRONG. Examples? BOTH Constitutions, the Nebula, the Excelsior, the Intrepid, the Miranda, the Sovereign, and so on. Pretty much ALL of the canon ships have incorrect textures, and sometimes incorrect models.

NCC numbers on some ships display as 0987098709.

Some ships have dual warp and impulse trails. (edit: I think this was actually fixed)

Runabout and shuttle phaser beams are bigger than the actual ships.


I could go on, but there are many threads about these things already.
sov isnt a cannon ship, its a warship built to fight the borg. it has phaser emitters and and arrays just like the galaxy class. anything that has a phaser emitter wont have a cannon. it did have a lower quant turret lower which is not showen, but meh. miranda didnt have cannons, either did the nebula class, and the excel never had cannon techonolgy of that time period. and the intrepid didnt really have anything for weapons anyways. (they fixed the intrepid when going to warp and some other details) (sov was redone, and appears smaller to what its meant to look like minus a few issues that arnt that big and you would really need to know a thing or two about the sov to be able to point them out, i love this ship. in my personal opinion its the best capital ship the federation has ever put together.) (excel, didnt pay much attention to it, but ill compare it. another best look in federation history.) ive noticed they fixed the warp for the most part, the galaxy is the only one ive noticed they havent fixed, (red pulse on the neck is really a shuttle bay) as for the numbers. i think you might be the only one with that issue.

furthermore cannons in the federation. in the original doctrine, UFP had banned the use of distruptors and cannons cause they were seen to be unstable. later on after research i would assume they mastered the tech and thus federation excorts got them. starting off were they fighters.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 78
09-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I'm not too sure on that. I tried it out on Tribble and it didn't distract the enemies all that much. I'm also not too sure on how well it works in PvP. A set of chrome "dubs" might do more to distract them
well fire your antimatter with 2 or more enemy ship[s next to one another and see if they fire at one another, and its 10 secs confuse. says it right on the console also. its only a 1% chance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 79
09-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
sov isnt a cannon ship, its a warship built to fight the borg. it has phaser emitters and and arrays just like the galaxy class. anything that has a phaser emitter wont have a cannon. it did have a lower quant turret lower which is not showen, but meh. miranda didnt have cannons, either did the nebula class, and the excel never had cannon techonolgy of that time period. and the intrepid didnt really have anything for weapons anyways. (they fixed the intrepid when going to warp and some other details) (sov was redone, and appears smaller to what its meant to look like minus a few issues that arnt that big and you would really need to know a thing or two about the sov to be able to point them out, i love this ship. in my personal opinion its the best capital ship the federation has ever put together.) (excel, didnt pay much attention to it, but ill compare it. another best look in federation history.) ive noticed they fixed the warp for the most part, the galaxy is the only one ive noticed they havent fixed, (red pulse on the neck is really a shuttle bay) as for the numbers. i think you might be the only one with that issue.

furthermore cannons in the federation. in the original doctrine, UFP had banned the use of distruptors and cannons cause they were seen to be unstable. later on after research i would assume they mastered the tech and thus federation excorts got them. starting off were they fighters.
Our friend said 'Canon'. Not 'Cannon'. 'Canon' would be going with Rodenberry's theory and that which has been established in TOS through Voyager. Plus the appearance of ships and other eliments that have shown within these shows (And to a lesser extent: Enterprise), as well as Novels, and TAS.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 80
09-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitherow
Our friend said 'Canon'. Not 'Cannon'. 'Canon' would be going with Rodenberry's theory and that which has been established in TOS through Voyager. Plus the appearance of ships and other eliments that have shown within these shows (And to a lesser extent: Enterprise), as well as Novels, and TAS.
ok that, ill rest at the fact that the first part being some of it being corrected rest. simple as that. not all of it but come on now, do you really expect people to be perfact?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:16 AM.