Lt. Commander
# 81
09-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
ok that, ill rest at the fact that the first part being some of it being corrected rest. simple as that. not all of it but come on now, do you really expect people to be perfact?
Well, to me, your misspelling of canon pales in comparision to the irritation I experience when people use the word "loose" (as in: not tight) when the really mean "LOSE" (as in: not win). It drives me up the freaking wall! >.<
Lt. Commander
# 82
09-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Well, to me, your misspelling of canon pales in comparision to the irritation I experience when people use the word "loose" (as in: not tight) when the really mean "LOSE" (as in: not win). It drives me up the freaking wall! >.<
well sir if missing a letter drives you up the wall or people not being as perfect as you so appear to be claiming to be. (or at least that's the way your coming out) but in any case spelling Nazi have yourself a great time on my ignore list that way there will be no more offense in this manner.

and and PS- my spell check is telling me you spell comparison wrong. you have a extra 'I' in there. lol where is the irony in that one haha
Lt. Commander
# 83
09-19-2011, 02:39 AM
Quote:
well sir if missing a letter drives you up the wall or people not being as perfect as you so appear to be claiming to be. (or at least that's the way your coming out) but in any case spelling Nazi have yourself a great time on my ignore list that way there will be no more offense in this manner.

and and PS- my spell check is telling me you spell comparison wrong. you have a extra 'I' in there. lol where is the irony in that one haha
Laugh all you want, but my making a typo does not fit the definition of "ironic."

If you're going to insult the fact that I am indeed human and *do* occasionally make typos, perhaps you shouldn't type your entire posts to look like you're in early Elementary School. *That's* an example of irony.
Lt. Commander
# 84
09-19-2011, 07:00 AM
Quote:
sov isnt a cannon ship, its a warship built to fight the borg. it has phaser emitters and and arrays just like the galaxy class. anything that has a phaser emitter wont have a cannon. it did have a lower quant turret lower which is not showen, but meh. miranda didnt have cannons, either did the nebula class, and the excel never had cannon techonolgy of that time period. and the intrepid didnt really have anything for weapons anyways. (they fixed the intrepid when going to warp and some other details) (sov was redone, and appears smaller to what its meant to look like minus a few issues that arnt that big and you would really need to know a thing or two about the sov to be able to point them out, i love this ship. in my personal opinion its the best capital ship the federation has ever put together.) (excel, didnt pay much attention to it, but ill compare it. another best look in federation history.) ive noticed they fixed the warp for the most part, the galaxy is the only one ive noticed they havent fixed, (red pulse on the neck is really a shuttle bay) as for the numbers. i think you might be the only one with that issue.

furthermore cannons in the federation. in the original doctrine, UFP had banned the use of distruptors and cannons cause they were seen to be unstable. later on after research i would assume they mastered the tech and thus federation excorts got them. starting off were they fighters.
Canon, not "cannon." Canon is only that which has made an appearance in the shows and movies, as long as they are represented to occur within the same timeline and universe. Thus, Enterprise, TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and all the movies are canon (with the exception of events that occured in the past in JJ's movie, since those events occur in an alternate timeline).

My comment was referring to the ships that appeared in the shows and movies, so they are canon ships.
Lt. Commander
# 85
09-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Canon, not "cannon." Canon is only that which has made an appearance in the shows and movies, as long as they are represented to occur within the same timeline and universe. Thus, Enterprise, TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and all the movies are canon (with the exception of events that occured in the past in JJ's movie, since those events occur in an alternate timeline).

My comment was referring to the ships that appeared in the shows and movies, so they are canon ships.
yup the other guy just stated that. and i stated that they fixed a bit of it. and for the record, in the engineering report and does say they looking into it.
Lt. Commander
# 86
09-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Laugh all you want, but my making a typo does not fit the definition of "ironic."

If you're going to insult the fact that I am indeed human and *do* occasionally make typos, perhaps you shouldn't type your entire posts to look like you're in early Elementary School. *That's* an example of irony.
dude, i made a mistake and you cut me up for it. and when i tell you you made a error you go off in a corner and your age of 31 turns into 13. perhaps you do truly belong on my ignore list if your going to act like this. good days sir.
Lt. Commander
# 87
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Not to be a spoilsport, but some of the ships featured in the latest movie are canon in the original timeline. Namely the Kelvin, the Narada and the Jellyfish.
Lt. Commander
# 88
09-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

Referring to this post by the way
Lt. Commander
# 89
09-19-2011, 10:47 AM
That's true. I should have said the past timeline diverges into an alternate reality after Nero's interference.
Lt. Commander
# 90
09-19-2011, 11:35 AM
I put the vorkang skin on my vorcha ship and the borg engines , the problem is the graphics of the green plasma comeing out of the borg engines isnt working
Closed Thread