Lt. Commander
# 21
09-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-23-2011, 11:23 AM
I think for VAs all ships should have the option of becoming T5, this just ads more playablilty for us, if your favorite ship is the Miranda, you don't have to fly around in a hunk of junk.

But back on topic, I love the Venture/2409 look, it's flashy and fresh. That Defiant looks pretty nice too. I look forward to more 2409 skins.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Yes, I think so!
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
I always thought the they could cover the windows with armour plating which slides back and fort to cover the windows when in combat that way people on board have best of boths worlds a nice view and something to protect them other than shields.
Weren't window covers, AKA shutters, actually used as far back as the Constitution Class? At least, going by the interior map you can get for it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-24-2011, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
I think for VAs all ships should have the option of becoming T5, this just ads more playablilty for us, if your favorite ship is the Miranda, you don't have to fly around in a hunk of junk.
But the Miranda IS a hunk of junk, even in the Dominion war part of DS9, they were ripped to shreds in each engagement. Considering also that the canon Miranda outgunned the movie era Connie in TWOK, kinda makes even less sense to have these in game at higher levels. Let the old designs die with a little dignity and embrace change.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-24-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatAnnoyingKitsune
Weren't window covers, AKA shutters, actually used as far back as the Constitution Class? At least, going by the interior map you can get for it.
Don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-24-2011, 05:47 AM
I for one would love to see a "Venture-inspired" Intrepid or Sovereign Class variant.
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-24-2011, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
I for one would love to see a "Venture-inspired" Intrepid or Sovereign Class variant.
A few months ago, CapnLogan leaked a sketch of an Intrepid saucer that looked like it is just that, so I'd say the odds of you seeing that are pretty good. However, the Sovy won't be getting looked at again in any way shape or form for at least six months.

As for the earlier poster who suggested that all ships be playable at VA, CBS has come flat out and said no to Cryptic on that one, unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothfulDragoon View Post
A few months ago, CapnLogan leaked a sketch of an Intrepid saucer that looked like it is just that, so I'd say the odds of you seeing that are pretty good. However, the Sovy won't be getting looked at again in any way shape or form for at least six months.

As for the earlier poster who suggested that all ships be playable at VA, CBS has come flat out and said no to Cryptic on that one, unfortunately.
I wonder way they have said no to sovy, they must have something planned? i hope they will use the sovy in a new st series!
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-24-2011, 08:38 AM
I wasn't planning on buying the Venture it until I saw it, then I just fell in love with it's sleek curves an I knew I had to have it. I would love it if they made a Venture varation for every ship.