Lt. Commander
# 41
07-16-2009, 10:39 PM
I don't understand why the folks at Cryptic are such prudes :p

Rikti? Were naked, now they have this armor...so what? All the ones that got stuck in our universe were in the shower or something?!

8472, "naked" now suddenly the images we've seen have them wearing (oddly Rikti looking) armor...did you guys just have extra art assets laying around?

I don't wanna see 8472 if they're gonna be screwed with like that at all and I also don't want to see them out of fear for my ship...

Good writeup though.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Now that Data's back, what about Lal? I thought she was kewl and if she had lived there could have been alot done with that character. Also it would be nice to see the Kelvins, a race Kirk and his crew ran into in the original series, make and appearace. Not to mention that parisite-like race that was in the one episode of Next Gen. They only had one episode but it left you with that signal that went out into space. By the way, great read. I look for to more and to playing. Can't wait
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-16-2009, 11:04 PM
briliant update. the best one so far imo. salutations to everyone involved here.

looks like it will be possible to start as romulan in either starting faction, with Talvath joining the feds and the klingons already having subjugated some star systems in the 2389 campaign. how they want to install romulan captains on a klingon ship I have no idea lol, but its 19 years to go. it is hinted that the klingons see recruitment count problems this could be the way to be romulan captain on a klingon ship. ooc: doesnot matter to me as I live on Talvath at the moment =)
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-16-2009, 11:09 PM
sweet only 19 years left to go or a year and a half till sto comes out....totally sweet
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Good read...Keep up the good work Cryptic. Thanks for the continued information on the Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Another good read as always.
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-17-2009, 02:09 AM
Nice. only 19 more years to go!

And things are looking up for my half human, half romulan character I was thinking on making! Woot Woot!

Ensign Angelus
Lt. Commander
# 48
07-17-2009, 02:25 AM
honestly this is just stupid, the way that it ended. I said in a previous post these guys are just taking every race they can get their hands on and flinging them into the Fray. I sincerely hope I'm wrong here however, Species 8472 would NEVER attack a civilisation without reason they are a peaceful race highly evolved and advanced.

if this is the "ancient threat" i have to say its just RUBBISH i really hope you stick with the romulan thing.
Lt. Commander
# 49
07-17-2009, 02:59 AM
I still say the holograms that have not yet proven their sentience should be shut down, problem solved.

And for 8472, they've probably decided that although humanity is not a viable threat at this time, there are plenty of other races who are, and need to be blasted before they become a real threat, and after all the other ones are gone, they'll probably turn on the federation too, since humans have been known to be as arrogant as the other empires. Humans would be wiped out as more of a safety measure. They want to be left alone, how better to garauntee that then to remove the possibility of being bugged?

Data still captain of the enterprise. I wonder how long he will be in that chair? A couple centuries perhaps? I'm sure with him there the 1701-E will last just as long as the 1701-D if not longer.
Lt. Commander
# 50
07-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger_Dragon View Post
IData still captain of the enterprise. I wonder how long he will be in that chair? A couple centuries perhaps? I'm sure with him there the 1701-E will last just as long as the 1701-D if not longer.
Little nitpick, but it already has.