Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-16-2011, 11:19 AM
craptacular...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
is there not part of the cyptic staff that plays the game to test powers and whatnot? Who r theese people? Where do they get info and feedback?
you're talking about the people who convinced Stahl that a few extra boff slots didn't make the RI more powerful that other T2 ships... explaining broken skills to these people... you'd have better luck trying to teach monkeys to write code... :p
Lt. Commander
I m taking bets on the outcome of this one, please vote...
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Can you add "don't care anymore" as an option?
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Should we just get used to this kind of stuff? Going free to play means they need to find reason for us to buy crap from the c-store. Most of us pvp'ers don't want another uniform, but if they start making paytowin consoles that affect pvp, then I guess we either pay or play at a disadvantage. Lets face it, pvp is nowhere near the top of their priority list, especially during this transition to FTP. Theyre release of such a powerful console that we have to pay for with no regards of the consequence it has on balance is all the proof I need of this.
CRYPTIC, if you'd really like to work us over, how about releasing a console thats called "advanced sensors" that gives us immunity to any type of sensor confusing ability. Make sure you attach it to a captain level ship we dont need though so you can charge a fortune for "the ship" instead.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Someone whine for me, my whineengine is out of fuel.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Awesome Crypticness

But then i didn't expect it to be any different.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS View Post
Cryptic can I just have an anti confuse sci console?
Heh, might as well. That's probably something I would pay for at this point...

You can't shoot while affected with this ability? I could have sworn I was once while affected in kerrat last night. I did just evasive away all the other times I was hit by it though, so I could easily have been wrong and there was somebody behind me also shooting at my target. Although, I thought I saw my cannons firing on screen, but it could have been hard to tell with all the static the power created.

I wanted to try my ST to clear it, but it was always on cool down because of my TTs. By the time I was away from battle and able to use ST, the effect wore away because it's an area affect power. So, I would be interested to know if ST does in fact clear it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
I wanted to try my ST to clear it, but it was always on cool down because of my TTs. By the time I was away from battle and able to use ST, the effect wore away because it's an area affect power. So, I would be interested to know if ST does in fact clear it.
It does, as a result of tribble testing (yay). It then had it's duration signifigantly increased (nay)
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
It does, as a result of tribble testing (yay). It then had it's duration signifigantly increased (nay)
your sci team can also be passed off the same as it does when scrmbled (*ay)
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-16-2011, 12:45 PM
I hate SS... its annoying to a degree that no other sci skill attains.

SNB... annoying but as an offensive weapon... its fine.
Gwells... annoying but there are counters and I am not locked out of anything.
Tykens... full spec annoying but not locked out and it is short lived
SS.... basicly locked out of stuff... UI screws up (intended or not) duration is NOT short lived.

New Paid Cruiser SS Mode.... on top of the same annoyance factor that is SS... I now have to put up with snow on my screen.

I 100% HATE this skill... the unfun factor is so high its crazy.

Of course this type of reaction to it makes, the PvP Vet victims want to buy it all the more I'm sure.... so Good Job I guess?

LoL Space