Lt. Commander
# 961
10-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanator1918 View Post
I'm afraid that, em, the bloodwine is now missing. [burp] excuse me
The House of Kular certainly gets through Bloodwine quickly. Or more specifically Hermanator does .

Unfortunately stocks really didn't last all that long. We may still have some fresh Gagh knocking about though? Being warriors and all, we really don't have the time (nor inclination) to make the weekly shop and keep our larder well stocked .
Lieutenant
# 962
10-19-2013, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentarii View Post
The House of Kular certainly gets through Bloodwine quickly. Or more specifically Hermanator does .

Unfortunately stocks really didn't last all that long. We may still have some fresh Gagh knocking about though? Being warriors and all, we really don't have the time (nor inclination) to make the weekly shop and keep our larder well stocked .
You do know that Klingon crews deprived of fresh Gagh are known to mutiny? Keeping that on hand tends to be a high priority.
Lt. Commander
# 963
10-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiekun View Post
You do know that Klingon crews deprived of fresh Gagh are known to mutiny? Keeping that on hand tends to be a high priority.
Whoever is in charge of supplying our vessels needs to be executed!

He brings dishonour to our house!
Lieutenant
# 964
10-20-2013, 12:54 AM
There you are, trying to recruit people, and you wow them with your fancy website... but you can't even keep gagh on hand....

Serpent worms need to be kept alive, starved for a couple of days, so when they are tossed into the sauce, they immediately eat the sauce! Then served immediately. That way they have the sauce on the inside AND the outside.

And a good supply is mandatory to good moral!
Lieutenant
# 965
10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
lol. youre right. but i guess the last hing we have to worry about is the moral
Lt. Commander
# 966
10-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiekun View Post
There you are, trying to recruit people, and you wow them with your fancy website... but you can't even keep gagh on hand....
I know! It makes us look like fools. We'll be mocked as Gagh-less sons of Targs by all the other Great Houses!
Lt. Commander
# 967
10-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Qapla' Warriors of the Empire!

Monday, the day of great sorrow is upon us.

But if Klingons can destroy their Gods, surely we can easily destroy one miniscule day of the week?

Be stout of heart (and remember to drink your morning raktajino) and we shall surely make it through the day victoriously!
Career Officer
# 968
10-22-2013, 06:02 AM
Some exciting Klingon specific events up on the EVENTS page at the moment.

Don't forget that today also marks the return of FRAG NIGHT! Don't have Elite Force? No problem! ALL UFP members get a free copy courtesy of our friends at Activision and CBS! For more information on how to claim your free copy click HERE.
Lt. Commander
# 969
10-22-2013, 03:22 PM
Qapla'!

The Frag Night Event was awesome. I Highly recommend it to everyone . Our selection of events is really impressive.
Career Officer
# 970
10-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Can never get enough of free Star Trek games.