Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Anyone else thought about how cool it would be to have the Terran Empire as a playable faction? Or, perhaps, even a new space sector for the Terran Empire? Lastly, what do you think if there was a Terran Empire "Mirror" Sol System? Possibilities are endless!!! I truly think it would me AMAZING if this is currently underdevelopment, or possibly incorporated in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-17-2011, 12:20 PM
I think people are still waiting for the KDF to get fleshed out, then the Romulans and Cardassians are more then likely next, after that who knows?
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Merriman
Anyone else thought about how cool it would be to have the Terran Empire as a playable faction? Or, perhaps, even a new space sector for the Terran Empire? Lastly, what do you think if there was a Terran Empire "Mirror" Sol System? Possibilities are endless!!! I truly think it would me AMAZING if this is currently underdevelopment, or possibly incorporated in the future.
I already have a Terran Empire char 8P all i dress her in is Terran clothes . and truthfully the way most of the federation missions run they feel more terran empire than federation. I've killed more people the cecil b demille.

If i could get an iss prefix and some terran bridges i would be set 8P
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
I think people are still waiting for the KDF to get fleshed out, then the Romulans and Cardassians are more then likely next, after that who knows?
*throws brick at OptimusPrimes head*

however.. on the note of the Terran Empire Faction.... give me the I.S.S. prefix.. the purple hull... a agony booth floor trophy for the mess and a few new 2409 terran uniforms and walaa... good enough for me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
*ducks out of the way of the brick*

Lol tell me I'm wrong? Not saying that a playable Terran Faction would be bad but there are other races that the community would probably want before another Terran Faction.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
*ducks out of the way of the brick*

Lol tell me I'm wrong? Not saying that a playable Terran Faction would be bad but there are other races that the community would probably want before another Terran Faction.
*throws another brick*

I take it you have not read the latest version of "Not voting Undine is bad for your health" ?
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-17-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:

however.. on the note of the Terran Empire Faction.... give me the I.S.S. prefix.. the purple hull... a agony booth floor trophy for the mess and a few new 2409 terran uniforms and walaa... good enough for me.
I agree that the Terran Empire should be a subset of the Federation Faction. If we are given the choice to decide whether we start on the Khitomer or at Starfleet Academy at game start, we should also be able to choose United Federation Starfleet or Terran Empire Starfleet.

Oh, and stop trying to harm other players. It is not condusive to good roleplaying.

P.S. The Undine are not diverse enough to be a fully fleshed out faction (no pun intended).
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Purple Aegis set would make me happy. We already have Terran badges and stuff..
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
*throws another brick*

I take it you have not read the latest version of "Not voting Undine is bad for your health" ?
*chuckles after dodging the second brick*

Nope, I did find a copy on the transporter pad but I recycled it back into the replicator system.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Don't we already play the Terran Empire? Because right now the standard procedure seems to be shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more, and then when everyone is dead maybe ask a few questions.

Sounds like the Empire to me!