Lt. Commander
# 11
09-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
Nothing hits holodeck until end of october (the soonest).

At least if we test the new stuff on redshirt/tribble we'll get unlocks on holodeck.
that equates to 10 months without any real definitive content added.

and no Borg Incursions arent technically new content...all was added was a boss to DSEs.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-20-2011, 09:08 PM
So basically Priority One lines up an interview with Dan that gets pushed aside because the questions might be a bit "tough". Then he does an interview with the brown nose crew -- ahem I mean STOked. Then he announces he's quitting?

Wow. Just wow.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
So basically Priority One lines up an interview with Dan that gets pushed aside because the questions might be a bit "tough". Then he does an interview with the brown nose crew -- ahem I mean STOked. Then he announces he's quitting?

Wow. Just wow.
Technicalley the interview for STOKED was taped like Wensday or Thursday,
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox
Nothing hits holodeck until end of october (the soonest).

At least if we test the new stuff on redshirt/tribble we'll get unlocks on holodeck.
that equates to 10 months without any real definitive content added.

and no Borg Incursions arent technically new content...all was added was a boss to DSEs.
Even if one accepts your statement the Borg Red Alert DSEs aren't content (as well as the fact they did more than "add a Boss"); the last FE series episode was in March 2011.

Even if we don't see anyting until October, that's 7 months, not 10 months. And plenty of AAA MMOs have had stretches that long or longer with no new content; but again in most MMO circles:

- A system revamp (aka Ground Combat 2.0)
- A fully redone from scratch zone (the QoNos First city)
- A new Zone (Star Fleet Academy)
- One of the rtemasytered missions (aka Doomsday Device - if you played the original version, there's no way you can't call it a new mission from the ground up)
-Borg Red Alerts

Would be considered development/content; so, yes, it's annoying that the F2P conversion haspushed the next FE series back (I'm as disssapointed as anyone); I don't feel it's fair to imply the Dev team hasn't done a thing in 7 months. They have.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-21-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpeter83 View Post
Technicalley the interview for STOKED was taped like Wensday or Thursday,
And the one he decided not to do with Priority One was almost 2 weeks ago. PO fielded questions and so he got to see what kind of questions would be asked. So it was avoided it now appears and over a week later even by the timeline you put forth he goes to STOked (again for the umpteenth time).

Actually it was scheduled for last Thursday. So by your timeline he claimed to be sick to PO while doing the STOked interview? Uh-huh. Right. And I got seaside property to sell. It's next to the Sea of Tranquility by the way. Doesn't that sound nice?
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
And the one he decided not to do with Priority One was almost 2 weeks ago. PO fielded questions and so he got to see what kind of questions would be asked. So it was avoided it now appears and over a week later even by the timeline you put forth he goes to STOked (again for the umpteenth time).

Actually it was scheduled for last Thursday. So by your timeline he claimed to be sick to PO while doing the STOked interview? Uh-huh. Right. And I got seaside property to sell. It's next to the Sea of Tranquility by the way. Doesn't that sound nice?
No conspiracy here. I was out sick with a cold the day of the Priority One interview and asked Derick to reschedule it ASAP. So please contact Derrick and ask him to get this back onto my schedule asap.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Hey Dan, are you gonna do one last interview with STOked?
"Dan Stahl Says Stuff One Last Time"?
or
"Dan Stahl Says... Good Bye"
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Hey everyone,

Regarding our interview with Dan, as he mentioned right above this, he happened to be out sick on the day of our interview -- things happen and we just wanted him to feel better.

STOked actually filmed their interview earlier in the week (Tuesday, I think?) but did not release it until later in the week.

There was absolutely no problems with the questions being asked and Dan was very eager to answer them for you all We are already working with Derick (PR) to reschedule Dan to come back on, and, hopefully, be joined by Stephen. We will get as many of your questions answered as possible before he sets a course for his new endeavor

Brandon, EP of PO
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
No conspiracy here. I was out sick with a cold the day of the Priority One interview and asked Derick to reschedule it ASAP. So please contact Derrick and ask him to get this back onto my schedule asap.
There is always a conspiracy when yellow letters are involved lol
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfelczer View Post
Hey everyone,

Regarding our interview with Dan, as he mentioned right above this, he happened to be out sick on the day of our interview -- things happen and we just wanted him to feel better.

STOked actually filmed their interview earlier in the week (Tuesday, I think?) but did not release it until later in the week.

There was absolutely no problems with the questions being asked and Dan was very eager to answer them for you all We are already working with Derick (PR) to reschedule Dan to come back on, and, hopefully, be joined by Stephen. We will get as many of your questions answered as possible before he sets a course for his new endeavor

Brandon, EP of PO
Sounds like it's going to be a fantastic episode, though it will be sad as it could be his last interview for STO. I'm 100% sure Dan will not let this interview slip before leaving and it will be very good to hear from Stephen, someone needs to get that man an avatar, stat! LoL He's been behind the scenes of this game for far to long...