Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Halo, where no Stahl has pve'ed before

So he does have some sense of what pvp'ers feel. Why does he completely abandon it in this game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
So he does have some sense of what pvp'ers feel. Why does he completely abandon it in this game?
Cryptic don't have teh monies
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
Cryptic don't have teh monies
/scramble keg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Does anyone else find the bi weekly teenage boy parties a bit... Crypeeey
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-17-2011, 05:34 PM
but apparnetly he has a lot of tvs and xboxs.... -sad panda- this makes me wonder even more where the social aspect of sto is. i mean come on!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Does anyone else find the bi weekly teenage boy parties a bit... Crypeeey
Nope. Must be hard to find older guys who want to team up to frag and who aren't married and non-gamers at that point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
09-17-2011, 05:49 PM
You guys do realize that article is from 2006, right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You guys do realize that article is from 2006, right?
Yeah I noticed it, but still he's a pvp enthusiast in some form. It's puzzling the direction he took STO in (100% pve).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
09-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Yeah I noticed it, but still he's a pvp enthusiast in some form. It's puzzling the direction he took STO in (100% pve).
You'd think if that old article were the case, ground combat would have been better.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
09-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Only time ive ever taken a shot at Stahl was on ground. Havnt seen him in space yet :-p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 PM.