Lt. Commander
# 41
09-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie619 View Post
why cant we just kinda have our own war... no comunications with feds dont help feds always kill feds on site whining in pvp means more killing and so on......guess we arlready do this as much as we can.... hmm

feds are a bunch of cry babys and are trecherous

i have an idea isnt there a way to be able to take your kdf fleets all the way to earth i have seen kdf ships do it before but was unsure how to do it
After the diplomacy changes allow entrance into Sirius we can form a mighty ball of fear around Sol. =p
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessie5882 View Post
I would like nothing more than to stand at Starfleet headquarters and raise the banner of the Empire while toasting our victory over the broken bodies of our enemies!.

Qapla Batlh Je!
Marok
(and shortly after that get blown to pieces by a starfleet task force with ten thousand battleships)
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Most of the posters on here seem to be forgeting (or just don't know) that the Undine were the true cause of the upheaval and that Starfleet & the KDF teamed up to stop them AND the UFP stepped in to save the Klingons from the Borg in the STF's.
With the Federation going out of it's way to help the KDF against the Borg, wouldn't it be dishonorable for the Klingons to turn their backs on them yet again?
The Federation came your aid.
Why would the Klingons seek war with those whom have only tried to help them?
True, they turned their backs first in regards to the Undine infiltration of the KDF, but the UFP chose to redeem themselves by saving the Klingons from the Borg in the STF's.
Why would the Klingon Empire still choose to crush people whom have proven themselves friends to the Empire so many times over?
That would be no different than the Romulans turning on the UFP after it tried to help them rebuild their Empire.
By still declaring war against the UFP after it has tried time and again to be allies, the Klingons are acting no better then the Romulans.
This makes no sense.

P.S. Maybe THIS is why we have the Romulans coming in as a playable faction being pushed so hard.
THEY are the REAL enemy . . . of the UFP AND the Klingon Empire.

;-)
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo80 View Post
...We have official, developer sanction missions that take us deep into fed territory and strike at the heart of their ship building operations, freeing prisoners of war to regain their honor.
Last I heard, from General Worf, "A Klingon would rather die than be taken prisoner. A prisoner has no honor."

Think about that.
A REAL Klingon mission would entail KILLING those prisoners at their request in order for them to regain their honor.
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Someone could argue that the UFP betrayed the KDF Fed Alliance even when Starfleet did nothing against the Undine even when presented hard evidende.
Lt. Commander
# 46
09-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Someone could argue that the UFP betrayed the KDF Fed Alliance even when Starfleet did nothing against the Undine even when presented hard evidende.
I just said that.
I also said that the UFP battled the Undine with the KDF (when you fight the Undine Dreadnaught for the Dreadnaught Accolade), and they attempted to redeem themslves by rescuing Klingons from the invading Brog (In the STF "The Cure", I think. It was either The Cure or Infected. I don't remember since I haven't played them in months.).
Lt. Commander
# 47
09-24-2011, 09:57 AM
One day, when the feds are all standing at the tailor, adjusting their many uniform options and checking to make sure their female boffs have max boob slider effect, the brave men and women and aliens of the KDF will launch their assault on ESD, walking right past the distracted Officers of the Federation, into Quinn's room, where we will put the trill out of his misery (he needs it, hemorrhoids keeping him from sitting in his chair). Then we'll waltz into the Transporter room, beam down to Starfleet Academy, and lay waste to their training facilities by replacing all the drinks at the 602 club with Blood Wine. Then we'll walk over the golden gate bridge en mass, and do some aggressive negotiations at Starfleet Command. It will be glorious!
Lt. Commander
# 48
09-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Actually there was one game where KDF could conquer the Feds: Klingon Academy.
Looking back to it it greatly represented the Federation we have in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 49
09-26-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier_Q
Last I heard, from General Worf, "A Klingon would rather die than be taken prisoner. A prisoner has no honor."

Think about that.
A REAL Klingon mission would entail KILLING those prisoners at their request in order for them to regain their honor.
And failing in the ability to not be captured alive, they are honor bound to escape even if it costs them thier lives.

Basically , Do not go queitly is a racial trait.
Lt. Commander
# 50
09-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
And failing in the ability to not be captured alive, they are honor bound to escape even if it costs them thier lives.

Basically , Do not go queitly is a racial trait.
Is there even a Klingon word for "Quiet"?